Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Joe Rogan lashes out at Myspace kid.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan
    Joe may have lost but that kid certainly didn't win. If you're going to argue with a celebrity you can't just walk away eventually. You have ramble on and on until the celeb has a botox appointment or something. Last man talking shit wins, that the golden rule of the internet.
    That is how to win on the internet. The way to win in life is not to respond. I'd rather win in life then on the internet.

Wow some of yall are getting way too worked up over nothing. Some punk decided to talk trash to Joe so Joe defended himself and just talked trash back. Big deal, who cares, we've all done it!! lol. It's like some ppl think this guy kevin is in a hospital bed dying of cancer. The kids a punk for talking trash for no reason and Joe is just dumb for egging it on back and forth but hey it still is not a big deal so really, who cares

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    Wow some of yall are getting way too worked up over nothing. Some punk decided to talk trash to Joe so Joe defended himself and just talked trash back. Big deal, who cares, we've all done it!! lol. It's like some ppl think this guy kevin is in a hospital bed dying of cancer. The kids a punk for talking trash for no reason and Joe is just dumb for egging it on back and forth but hey it still is not a big deal so really, who cares
    If you don't care then why are you commenting?

Joe didnt just defend himself, he went on for a half an hour
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    If you don't care then why are you commenting?
    first off simply just because I can haha. Also because I'm just amazed how many replies the thread go with ppl arguing over who was right and wrong. It's almost as bad as those threads on "why i hate Matt Hughes" lol. Anyways, it was an entertaing read to hear Joe Rogan and this guy Kevin go back and forth... we have now made Kevin a celebrity lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    first off simply just because I can haha. Also because I'm just amazed how many replies the thread go with ppl arguing over who was right and wrong. It's almost as bad as those threads on "why i hate Matt Hughes" lol. Anyways, it was an entertaing read to hear Joe Rogan and this guy Kevin go back and forth... we have now made Kevin a celebrity lol.
    You sure like to laugh alot. Have you ever posted a thread with out haha or lol? I had an English professor tell me once, "everyone should only be able to use one exclamation point a year." I think same could be said for lol or hahaha. In re: Joe Rogan. I think he is a great annoucer for the sport and I laughed at his stand up comedy routines, but I know from people who have dealt with him first hand he is the biggest ass hole you will ever have to deal with. He really is an unhappy man, but you are right, this is a whole lot of energy to spend on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    You sure like to laugh alot. Have you ever posted a thread with out haha or lol? I had an English professor tell me once, "everyone should only be able to use one exclamation point a year." I think same could be said for lol or hahaha. In re: Joe Rogan. I think he is a great annoucer for the sport and I laughed at his stand up comedy routines, but I know from people who have dealt with him first hand he is the biggest ass hole you will ever have to deal with. He really is an unhappy man, but you are right, this is a whole lot of energy to spend on this thread.
    Yeah I love to laugh, I'm a pretty happy guy hahahahahhahahhaa . Sorry bein at work for as long as I do per day gets you a lil crazy. Well as far as ur english professor goes... I'd glady use proper sentences, punctuation, etc if this were an English 101 forum. Anyways this prob enough posting on this thread... there are some interesting new topics that just came up int he past hour.. laterz

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

ken shamrocks got the heart of a lion,boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Woah!

Put down the crack-pipe dude!

Who let the tweaker in here?

lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypergit
    No.

I think most would bite back, and there's no reason why Rogan shouldn't have. However, most of his ranting ramblings seem to define anyone with less money than him as losers which is utterly unacceptable imo. He attacked 99% of the worlds population with his nonsence, and was incredibly arrogant. I don't see how anyone could continue respecting him after this tbh.

git.

Yeah I can definitely see where you’re coming from. And I do agree with you for the most part. However, I do not believe what Rogan said was meant to offend everyone who has less money or is less successful then him.

Kevin was attacking Rogan on the basis of what he knew about him. And since Rogan really had no real information on Kevin he fired back with what he could.

I do agree it was childish for him to keep going on and on with it. If it was me I would have just told the kid to fuck off while I go spend some money and pick up a hot chick.
    Last edited by Legend; 12-09-2006 at 12:30 AM.

Default Haha

Greatness...rogans the man...i hope that fat kid is wallowing away in his tears while putting away his fourth bag of oreos of the day

Thread Information