Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan lashes out at Myspace kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie3045
    yea fuck that kid...rogan told em how it is....
    I think that kid made him look like a fool.

Wow, Rogan really is clueless. He came off as an ass hole, typical hollywood ass hole and the guy debating with him really struck a nerve when he told him he was not even a respected actor amoung Hollywood actor's, obviously Rogan wants to be accpeted amoung them so that statement really bothered him.

He certainly came off as the ass hole and I'm baffled that he thought that because the guy came with "you're an idiot and are not funny", Rogan's responses were justified.

so just because rogans rich from hollywood he shouldnt have an opinion when someone talks shit....that kinda stuff bugs me...just because there famous they should keep there mouths shut....fuck that...if i were rich and in hollywood and someone had something to say i'd just tell him im rich and your not so shut up....lol
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    Been there done that...
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    funny read.

Kevin=Legendrvb?
    LOL no it's not me. If it was I would have tore Rogan apart. Plus I'm not fat lol.

WadoKai Guest

Joe Rogan is the man.

Why some of you lost respect for a guy who only retaliated to unwarranted personal attacks is beyond me.

If someone took personal jabs at me for no good reason, I'd happily respond in kind. The only difference is I could do it better than Joe Rogan or that Kevin kid.

Well IMO Rogan jus came off looking really IMMATURE. I mean he has nothing better to do then have this long drawn out bitch fight over email with some 20 College Kid? That too me makes him look worse then anything he said. But some of the things he said did make him sound rather snobbish. Whatever though i could really care less about Joe Rogan, the only time i ever see the guy is on UFC events and most of the time he is on mute. Maybe he will actually fight somebody in the octagon now that would be interesting.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

I would think Rogan would be brighter then that, why initiate conflict(or continue it) when there is no benifit or gain. Me I only respond to threats when they are realthreats and have the ability to cause real harm otherwise I have better stuff to do(like their girls ). I'm sure Rogan was probably just having a bad time and Dude just pissed him off. However I would expect more control of the situation. It does show insecurity, and once again a lack of control. However this one incident IMO is hardly enough to formulate a opinion on Rogain. I myself dont really care one way or the other(I prefer Randy as a commentator).

"... doth protest too much, methinks."

William Shakespeare

Calm down Rogan

ronin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cromm
    I would think Rogan would be brighter then that, why initiate conflict(or continue it) when there is no benifit or gain. Me I only respond to threats when they are realthreats and have the ability to cause real harm otherwise I have better stuff to do(like their girls ). I'm sure Rogan was probably just having a bad time and Dude just pissed him off. However I would expect more control of the situation. It does show insecurity, and once again a lack of control. However this one incident IMO is hardly enough to formulate a opinion on Rogain. I myself dont really care one way or the other(I prefer Randy as a commentator).

Yeah why bother writing some numb nutts back, Rogan could have just said "Your Mother thought I was funny last night when I fucked her in her ass. .
    Last edited by ronin; 12-04-2006 at 09:00 AM.

Default I think Rogan writing back

I think Rogan writing back and telling the guy off was completely justified. He had absolutely no reason to e-mail Rogan saying the things that he did. There was just no reason to.

Thread Information