Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan lashes out at Myspace kid.

Wow some of you guys are being very hipocrital. Your saying it is not ok for Rogan to talk some shit back to someone when it gets done here on this forum all the time. Rogan only did what most of you guys would do if someone started talking shit to you.
    "To Hold Down a Pillow means not allowing the enemy's head to rise." Miyamoto Musashi

I canít believe Joe Rogan took time out of his busy schedule to even reply to ANY of Kevinís e-mails. I donít believe Joe Rogan is the one who actually responded to this. This has to be fake.
    The will to win is not as great as the will to prepare to win."

"...the way of the future...the way of the future...the way of the future...the way of the future..."

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilo
    "... doth protest too much, methinks."

William Shakespeare

Calm down Rogan

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Howie3045
    yea fuck that kid...rogan told em how it is....

Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT
    Rogan only did what most of you guys would do if someone started talking shit to you.
    No.

I think most would bite back, and there's no reason why Rogan shouldn't have. However, most of his ranting ramblings seem to define anyone with less money than him as losers which is utterly unacceptable imo. He attacked 99% of the worlds population with his nonsence, and was incredibly arrogant. I don't see how anyone could continue respecting him after this tbh.

git.

why not be arrogant?
    if some fat pasty-faced kid was talking shit to me, i would talk some shit right back, and why not remind some fat kid who he is, vs who joe is? say joe's not funny and he's an idiot, but enough people like him to make him a multi-millionaire.

and the kid was using the dumbest mentality, trying to bring up what Joe did at age 20. why does it matter? doesnt make any sense, and it didnt follow, although it did look like rogan was pissed. nonetheless, Rogan did what i would have done, regardless of celebrity.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

Quote Originally Posted by Hypergit
    No.

I think most would bite back, and there's no reason why Rogan shouldn't have. However, most of his ranting ramblings seem to define anyone with less money than him as losers which is utterly unacceptable imo. He attacked 99% of the worlds population with his nonsence, and was incredibly arrogant. I don't see how anyone could continue respecting him after this tbh.

git.

EXACTLY!

It's not a problem he wrote back and told the guy some shit (even though i have no idea why he'd even waste his time) its what he said. How the hell can you say he was justified attacking blue collared workers, it was 1 20 year old person talking shit, not the entire amercian public. This kid isn't even a blue collared worker yet, cause he's in freakin' college! What if he's in their to be a lawyer or doctor or some shit?? He looked like an ass in his responses and he WAS disrespectful to more than that dude. Oh and i'd bet a lot of money he's no multi millionaire, doing what???? Tv hosts don't get paid that much, and from what i've heard (could be wrong) but when he first started in the UFC he was doing it for free. I'm sure he gets a little something now. And also last i checked comedians always say they don't make much (unless they're in movies and shit like that). He always has commitments to do shows he has to fullfill which is why he misses some events. If he was a filthy rich guy like he claims, i highly doubt he'd do those as much as he does. His plate is full when it comes to doing those shows. And if someone responds and says "Maybe he just likes to do it that much", you're getting e-slapped!

Randy > Joe

So Joe was talking some shit to a dumbass who provoked him. So what? This was between Joe and that kid and I dont think most people are politically correct when they start talking trash to each other. I mean, how can you insult someone and be politically correct? This wasn't a discussion, they were just purely insulting one another. How can you be civil when you got a dumbass who just calls you names? It is too much to ask, I think. The dumbass boy deserved it anyways.

Only stupid thing Joe did was that he posted it on his myspace for public viewing.

ken shamrocks got the heart of a lion,boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by chungt79
    So Joe was talking some shit to a dumbass who provoked him. So what? This was between Joe and that kid and I dont think most people are politically correct when they start talking trash to each other. I mean, how can you insult someone and be politically correct? This wasn't a discussion, they were just purely insulting one another. How can you be civil when you got a dumbass who just calls you names? It is too much to ask, I think. The dumbass boy deserved it anyways.

Only stupid thing Joe did was that he posted it on his myspace for public viewing.

You're missing the point. It has nothing to do with Joe being politically correct, it's that he insulted EVERYONE who has a normal 9-5 job, that's just bein a complete asshole. It was between him and that guy but he made it public so he obviously wanted everyone to see it. Just because some dude called him an idiot and said he wasn't funny doesn't give him the right to go off on everyone who doesn't make as much money on him, his insults weren't directed at just that one guy. Just like that dumbass Kramer in the comedy club calling that guy a ****** cause he was heckling him, inexcusable. Comedians talk shit about people and groups for a living, how the hell are they gonna have soft skin when someone throws an insult back?? Can dish it out but can't take it?? Wrong profession to be in i say.

Thread Information