Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fedor vs Monson will happen!

i don't think monson has better subs than big nig, that really doesn't give him much of a chance, this fight will sky rocket bodog.
    I recckon their paying hugh money even to monson, most recent title fighter from ufc against pride no1(world number one in my opinion) everyone will be looking at this one, especially tim he will learn how to finish monson.

Quote Originally Posted by adriandmangan
    i don't think monson has better subs than big nig, that really doesn't give him much of a chance, this fight will sky rocket bodog.
    I recckon their paying hugh money even to monson, most recent title fighter from ufc against pride no1(world number one in my opinion) everyone will be looking at this one, especially tim he will learn how to finish monson.
    I'd take Nog in a sub match if there was no time limit against Monson. Jeff has never finished anybody in Abu Dhabi, exceprt for Cruz and it was an illegal neckcrank.

Quote Originally Posted by baba
    Do you think Coleman has better takedowns than Monson?
    Yes easily. Coleman was a phenomenal NCAA wrestler, Monson is a grappler with great subs, not takedowns.

It goes without saying, Big Nog is the better grappler, far superior in technique, quickness, agility, cardio, grip strength. The only advantage Monson has is overall strength but he is so stocky, Nog would own him IMO.

Monson doens't stand a chance. it's going to end in the first round.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

WadoKai Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    When both of Monson's eyes swell shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    yeah, doesn't look like a very good match up at all. poor monson, the guy is one strong sob, but just too small.....and purely outclassed in this fight.

Malice Guest

LOL at Bodog for putting this awesome fight together!

I don't think Monson is really a good measure of the UFC talent if that's what they were trying to do. Jeff is heavily overrated, wow he beat Cruz, and some dude from Australia...oh and Brandon lee Hinkleberry.

I would rather see Rizzo vs Fedor.

Fedor is going to completely own Monson in stand up and on the ground. Fedor by submission!!!

yeah i dont really see fedor vs monson going past the first round, he is alot better striker then tim, stronger, faster and alot better on the ground, monson is in a world of trouble, i guess he feels ufc fucked him with pay and probally to old to start working full time to make endsmeat so im sure bodog is paying him good, ims ure to him its all about the pay

Fedor will not sub Monson. He may beat the crap out of him standing up, but he's not going to sub him. Monson is stronger than Fedor and stocky as hell. I think Monson can get Fedor down to be honest. Not sure he'll do anything, but he can get him down. Fedor is 20x quicker than Monson, so he will probably knock him out in about 20 seconds, but this could get interesting...possibly...or not...

Thread Information