Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wwe moments in ufc

Default wwe moments in ufc

not that its a bad thing but sometimes the ufc realy feels like im watching the wwe.like that time ken rcked tito and m goldberg said oh left by shamrock,left by shamrock, or when people like chuck and tito are comming out of the audience starting confrontations aswell as all the crazy octagon entrence's ,what do u guys think?

Well sorry but I think this thread is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    Well sorry but I think this thread is pointless.

true.true

Its because Goldberg is a Pro Wrestling announcer for one

have you ever played or seen someone play the Smackdown games? thats EXACTLY how Goldberg talks he is so pathetic.

And the UFC does paint up there show WAY TOO MUCH like wrestling is today, its not the octagon entrances or anything

its the Stemm music, its Goldberg, its the promos, its just how they present themselves.. I dont like it, I only watch UFC for what happens in the octagon which I dont like either lol but the fights is the only reason I watch the UFC and there running out of interesting match-ups.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Its because Goldberg is a Pro Wrestling announcer for one

Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Since when?
    Since the WWE offered him a job before the UFC did
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Mike Goldberg was set to go to WWE last year around October. But changed his mind when he realized that he wouldn't be able to do his other announcing jobs which UFC allows him to do.

i knew goldberg used to do other sports. never heard anything about wwf or anything. i think he was doing college football for a while.

I looked it up and i couldnt find anything about him being a wrestling announcer

I know he was announcing some poker tournament
    Die by my hand
    Yushin Okami will be UFC Middleweight Champion-01/13/07

Thread Information