Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wwe moments in ufc

He was about to sign with the WWE but pulled out at the last second, and he did announce college for a while, and a poker tournament.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Yes, but that was last year when he was offered, and almost took the WWE announcer's job....it wasn't before he originally started announcing MMA for the UFC
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    He was about to sign with the WWE but pulled out at the last second, and he did announce college for a while, and a poker tournament.

Yes so he never was a Pro Wrestling announcer.

oook lol it doesnt change the fact that Goldberg's style fits the WWE, cuz thats what he is a professional announcer.. and his annoying style is somethin the WWE was lookin to get, but the UFC kept him instead.. hes not knowledgable of the sport, hes just a voice and an annoying personallity at that.

The UFC needs guys from the sport to do there announcing, some professionals with knowledge of MMA.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Goldberg has also filled in as host of Best Damn Sports Show Period when Chris Rose wasn't available.

oook lol it doesnt change the fact that Goldberg's style fits the WWE, cuz thats what he is a professional announcer.. and his annoying style is somethin the WWE was lookin to get, but the UFC kept him instead.. hes not knowledgable of the sport, hes just a voice and an annoying personallity at that.

The UFC needs guys from the sport to do there announcing, some professionals with knowledge of MMA.

Yeah Goldberg sucks. I will not dispute that. I just thought you were saying that he in fact had done some Pro Wrestling commentary before. When I knew he had not. Your right it would be nice to get a professional commentator with MMA knowledge. But good luck with that lol.

7. Default

He does a Fox Sports News football show on the weekends. College football stuff, highlights, discussions, that kind of thing.

Can Goldberg and get Chris Berman in there.

Quote Originally Posted by baba
    Can Goldberg and get Chris Berman in there.
    HE COULD-GO-ALL-THE-WAY.... TOUCHDOWN!

Berman = the king of commentating

HE COULD-GO-ALL-THE-WAY.... TOUCHDOWN!

Berman = the king of commentating
    He's awesome! LOL. I'd love seeing him do it -- he is the king of the all commentating.

Thread Information