Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wwe moments in ufc

Berman = the king of commentating
    Berman used to be great before he did the same lame catchphrases for the last 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalStriker
    Berman used to be great before he did the same lame catchphrases for the last 20 years.
    Don't hate on Berman ...... that dude's timeless.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalStriker
    they dont bug me cuz he always spices them up on the highlight reels
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Goldberg sux because he is told by Dana White to suck the balls of all his favorite fighters every time they come out...that is obvious!

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

goldberg dont bother me

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    goldberg dont bother me
    Me neither but then again I hardly listen to commentators in the first place. I just concentrate on the fight. Plus normally it's loud with the friends over boozin haha.

some of the things he says make me say wow but overall i like him,

ripping on Goldberg is an exercise in retardedness. EVERY sports uses the exact same announcing formula. One guy who is very knowledgeable and one guy who comes across well to the fans and helps keep new fans tuned in. Thats why they use Couture and Goldberg.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Rogan and Goldberg are very good in my opinion, they don't bother me atall.
    www.cryogel.tv

Karo ''The Heat'' Parisyan

Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan
    ripping on Goldberg is an exercise in retardedness. EVERY sports uses the exact same announcing formula. One guy who is very knowledgeable and one guy who comes across well to the fans and helps keep new fans tuned in. Thats why they use Couture and Goldberg.
    name one sport, name the announcers please.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information