Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: diesel vs. nightmare

Default diesel vs. nightmare

i am actually really looking forward to this fight. at 1st....i was pissed off that this matchup was going to take place seeming obvious that diego sanchez was taking a step back facing joe rigss after coming off of a huge victory over karo paisyan. i know diego has to stay busy avoiding ring rust while the rest of the stacked ww division is unfolding, but at 1st i just didn't understand.

but the more i think about it. the more i like this match up. joe riggs has always been a very dangerous fighter. maybe inconsitant. but very dangerous. and i think that he has a very good shot @ feeding diego his 1st loss. i think that it is going to be a very entertaining fight between two very good fighters.

here is an article on the two fighters......and some intersting points on the matchup.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=3922

When Is It Gonna Happen Im Bored!
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I agree, the article did have some good points. I am not sure if Diego has ever fought anyone with as solid wrestling skills as Riggs. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

Cool

I really think Sanchez is a very heavy favorite but riggs could surprise him if he comes in too overconfident

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    hahaha......i know huh. one more week my friend.

I'm going to actually root for Riggs this time. I'd love to see a highlight reel knockout at Deigo's expense. I'm not sure if it'll go down like that or not but it would be awesome to see no matter what. Go Riggs, go...

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    December 13th. If you are bored you should check out Cage Rage this weekend. They have a pretty good card for a smaller show.

Riggs has yet to have consecutive wins in the UFC.

Sachez by UD.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Where were all these people when others were saying Riggs has no chance? I've said it all along and I will say it again. Riggs wins this one. It wont be easy, but Riggs is no pushover and he matches up very well against Diego. I see him winning this one.

i give riggs a shot, i hope he can pull it off... itl be hard though...

Thread Information