Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: diesel vs. nightmare

riggs, 1st rd, tko. ref stoppage.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz
    I could not agree more. Whoever thinks Riggs is taking this is living in lala-land. Sorry for those who want to see Diego's face smashed in, you people are just going to have to wait until he faces GSP to see that.
    or until he faces Hughes...or BJ! LOL

did anyone see him on Inside the UFC last night? he looks more fruity every time we see him. Come on Riggs please, upset the world and Knock him the FUCK OUT!!!!

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by Piz
    I could not agree more. Whoever thinks Riggs is taking this is living in lala-land. Sorry for those who want to see Diego's face smashed in, you people are just going to have to wait until he faces GSP to see that.

So how are they so far apart? It makes no sense to me. Say something that will convince anyone that Diego is that much better than Riggs. What did Diego exactly do to make you guys think Diego can all of sudden KO someone? Its a mystery.....

Diego Sanchez is hardly a "nightmare". Whoever was saying Diego would KO Riggs is borderline dilusional. All his victories in his pro MMA career have been TKO's, submissions or gone to decisions like his last 3 fights. Anyways even after saying that I'm still thinking Diego is going to come out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    Diego Sanchez is hardly a "nightmare". Whoever was saying Diego would KO Riggs is borderline dilusional. All his victories in his pro MMA career have been TKO's, submissions or gone to decisions like his last 3 fights. Anyways even after saying that I'm still thinking Diego is going to come out on top.
    I agree. Diego has an edge but he wont dominate Riggs and Riggs still has a good chance of beating him. This fight is just about 51/49 to me. Diego hasn't shown me much in his past fights to show that he is in a different class on his own.

Default Diego

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    I agree. Up until Parisian gassed, he was giving Sanchez as good as he got. And Alessio proved that Diego's takedowns could be stuffed. Diego is good, don't get me wrong. But he's not that much better than Riggs.

Thread Information