Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: diesel vs. nightmare

ronin Guest

Wasn't this a thread already I don't think it deserves anymore attention.
    Its a mid card match Sanchez will summit Riggs in the first round this one's a no brainer...

Diego will be a huge favorite. This is a step backwards not forwards, Karo is much bette than Riggs, there is slim chance of Riggs winnin this fight. He could not handle the speed of Hughes, imagine what is goign to happen to him against Diego. Riggs is going to be sucking wind mid 2nd round if Diego doesn't sub him in the 1st.

WadoKai Guest

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    in 5 years Riggs will be fighting in the newly vamped 135 pound division.
    Hahahahaha, it's funny cuz it's true.

god i hope Riggs win. I don't like Sanchez because he's too cocky. He might win if it goes to the ground. Hopefully Riggs can knock him out.

i have a feeling that diego is going to be stubborn and try and trade punches with riggs......but if he survives that, i am going out on a limb and say sanchez by tko stoppage in the 2nd via gnp

Quote Originally Posted by ronin
    Wasn't this a thread already I don't think it deserves anymore attention.
    Its a mid card match Sanchez will summit Riggs in the first round this one's a no brainer...

LOL no one cares...people make double and triple threads all the time and no one seems to pay any attention to it...so just let it go haha

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Agreed, easy fight for Diego, 1st round IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino_Man
    Agreed, easy fight for Diego, 1st round IMHO
    1st round? Based on Diego's KO finishes in his past few fights? Oh wait, diego is the guy who takes guys to decision and barely wins his fights. Do you guys really think Diego is that good?

WAR RIGGS!!! I just really hope all the personal issues of riggs have not affected his training. His wrestling skill will surely test Sanchez. IMO if he can get on top of Diego its lights out! Riggs 2nd Rd TKO
    "Everyones got a gameplan till they get punched in the face"---Mike Tyson
    "What the superior man seeks is within himself: what the small man seeks is within others"---Confucius
    Originally Posted by Noise Chopped
    Tim Sylvia's been cheating his head out of a decent haircut for his entire career. That's all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by riggs
    WAR RIGGS!!! I just really hope all the personal issues of riggs have not affected his training. His wrestling skill will surely test Sanchez. IMO if he can get on top of Diego its lights out! Riggs 2nd Rd TKO

Or if they stand up. I think Riggs beats Diego standing up. when was the last time Diego stopped somebody from GnP or standing up anyways?

Thread Information