Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Leg Kicks (MMA)

Quote Originally Posted by jlruthven84
    Thanks, man...I was waiting for someone to mention Jardine. Its not too often you see a guy win on leg kicks; I've only seen it happen a few times (Jardine/Christison, Spratt/Lawler).

Let's not forget Ernesto Hoost. He lost to Bob Sapp in K-1, but got to move ahead because Sapp couldn't go to the next round as a result of those leg kicks. I know, Sapp's a fat pussy, and most anyone can beat him nowadays, but still...rendering a 6'5 350 lb dude unable to continue is pretty impressive.
    Bas Rutten just won on leg kicks at the last WFA PPV.

I would have to say Bas, Mach, Arona, Cro Cop, Rizzo, Shogun has some nasty ones as well and so does/did Sak. None of them really stand above the rest. As far as effectiveness and execution of the leg kick, Mach, Arona, Sak and Rizzo utilized them pretty masterful.

As far as the best leg kicks anywhere, Ernesto Hoost and Por Pramuk, it really doesn't get any better than those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by strife
    Pedro Rizzo, watch his fight with Arlovski....they are SICK
    And his first fight with couture.

Rizzo has some of the most lethal leg kicks.

I will have to say CroCop. When you think of kicks, CroCop is the first one that comes to mind. i am sure its an obvious one, but no leg kicks are more feared than his at the moment. There are quite a few guys who have good leg kicks in MMA but Cro Cop's shear power puts him in a different league.

Quote Originally Posted by chungt79
    I will have to say CroCop. When you think of kicks, CroCop is the first one that comes to mind. i am sure its an obvious one, but no leg kicks are more feared than his at the moment. There are quite a few guys who have good leg kicks in MMA but Cro Cop's shear power puts him in a different league.
    Yeah I'd have to agree. Regardless if he goes for head kicks more than leg or body kicks, CroCop still has amazing leg kicks that he can fire off. If we ever saw CroCop vs Tim Sylvia we'd prob see all kinds of leg and body kicks to chop his big goofy ass down. Other than CroCop, Bas and Arona come to my mind when thinking of accurate, powerful leg kicks as well.

Who ever doesn't say Cro-Cop is a RETARD look at who he's K.O. with his kicks Igor Vovchanchyn, Aleksander Emelianenko, & he is the only man to truly K.O. Wanderlei Silva & he did it with a kick to the head

I think the OP meant kicks to the legs..not just kick using a leg. Cro Cop kicked Aleks in the head not in the legs.

Shogun, Rizzo and yes Jardine. I gotta throw that new UFC Kickboxer Heavyweight in there too Hardonk because he knocked that dude out with a leg kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockx
    I think the OP meant kicks to the legs..not just kick using a leg. Cro Cop kicked Aleks in the head not in the legs.

Shogun, Rizzo and yes Jardine. I gotta throw that new UFC Kickboxer Heavyweight in there too Hardonk because he knocked that dude out with a leg kick.
    Yes hardonk trains under Ernesto Hoost so his kicks are amazing and were very indicative of Hoost's training as Hardonk threw them the same exact way, nice jab, 1-2 combo or jab fake the overhand right and drop the leg on him.

If you want vicious kicks, youtube por pramuk, the guy is the best kickboxer in the world, true Thai kickboxer, you will be amazed, he fights in k1max.

Bas.

Quote Originally Posted by newman
    Who ever doesn't say Cro-Cop is a RETARD look at who he's K.O. with his kicks Igor Vovchanchyn, Aleksander Emelianenko, & he is the only man to truly K.O. Wanderlei Silva & he did it with a kick to the head
    ey rookie, read the topic. were talking about leg kicks.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

im gonna say Rizzo had some sick ones....he actually utilized them...cro-cop has mean kicks but he doesnt utilize them the way rizzo did
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Thread Information