Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats next for Wandy?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Edge
    I know Shogun and Wandy won't fight each other because they train together and are friends, but if I was fighting I would want to be the champion, I don't care who it is. Chuck wanted Tito when they were still friends, cause Tito had the belt.
    I coulda sworn Wandy said he would fight Shogun
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    I coulda sworn Wandy said he would fight Shogun
    yea i do believe I recall that also something to the effect of "Yes he is a good friend and training partner but this is a business and we are professionals. I will fight whoever they put in front of me." Not an exact quote just paraphrasing from what i remember.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    yea i do believe I recall that also something to the effect of "Yes he is a good friend and training partner but this is a business and we are professionals. I will fight whoever they put in front of me." Not an exact quote just paraphrasing from what i remember.
    Yes it was in regards of the MWGP, they are goignt o be in opposite brackets so they will only meet up inthe finals if both advance to the finals and they both agreed, they will fight and give it their best to win the belt.

acutally, has anybody been hearing rumors about Randy fighting Wandy?

recently, randy said he would come out of retirement specifically for this fight. if its not total bullshit, and Pride pulls this for the Feb show in America, EVERYONE will hear about it, and want to watch that shit.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ
    acutally, has anybody been hearing rumors about Randy fighting Wandy?

recently, randy said he would come out of retirement specifically for this fight. if its not total bullshit, and Pride pulls this for the Feb show in America, EVERYONE will hear about it, and want to watch that shit.
    Yes that would be "THE" fight to watch. I don't like Randy's chances in a ring, I think he would lose that fight. In a cage he would have a far greater chance.

Thread Information