Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: NO2 platinum

  1. #1

    Default NO2 platinum

    I just bought N02 platinum. Any body use it before and did you like it? I'm 5,11 1/2 and weigh 165, I'm looking to put on some more lean mass so I think this may help. Also, It saus just take 30 min before breakfest and lunch...so you don't take it before workouts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo's bad boy
    I just bought N02 platinum. Any body use it before and did you like it? I'm 5,11 1/2 and weigh 165, I'm looking to put on some more lean mass so I think this may help. Also, It saus just take 30 min before breakfest and lunch...so you don't take it before workouts?
    If it is what I am thinking of, no you just take it 30 min before meals (on an empty stomach). If you want something to take preworkout, check out NO-Xplode.

    That being said putting on lean mass is all about diet. Eat clean but eat alot and traing hard and the muscle will come. If it doesn't then eat more.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    If it is what I am thinking of, no you just take it 30 min before meals (on an empty stomach). If you want something to take preworkout, check out NO-Xplode.

    That being said putting on lean mass is all about diet. Eat clean but eat alot and traing hard and the muscle will come. If it doesn't then eat more.
    Thanks, I eat pretty clean and work out 3 days and do jiu-jitsu 2 days a week + cardio. I used to weigh like 152ish and now i'm up to 165 so it's going good, I just need an extra push and that's where the n02 comes in.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    what do you guys think about pump tech for a NO transducer?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    what do you guys think about pump tech for a NO transducer?
    I can't say I've ever used it before but then again I'm not big on NO2 products. The research is still conflicting as to wether or not they actually do what they claim to do (increase vasodialation). So I don't spend the money on them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Bodybuilding crap imo... makes you big and that's all - strength gains are in spite of it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    hhmmmm...i think i'm gonna try some, since i have problems bulking up, maybe this will help, thanks for the input guys

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    used my NO transducer for the first time yesterday, wow, great pumps! i felt stronger and the muscles swoll and where tight as hell! so far i like

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    is there a down time required for taking a NO transducer ya know, take it for a while then stop for awhile?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    is there a down time required for taking a NO transducer ya know, take it for a while then stop for awhile?
    Hmmm, I'm not positive on NO supplements but I would say take it for 8 weeks then take 2 off. That's generally the standard (atleast for me) for cycling supplements.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •