Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FEDOR Will Lose to...

Quote Originally Posted by tmatwig
    cro cop can beat him, i really want to see him fight shogun rua, that kid is badass, fedor is one of baddest but he almost got knocked out before he tapped that bald oriental dude, anything can happen in a fight, who would of thought randelman would have knocked out crocop
    Randleman has very heavy hands, so does Fujita (the asian you referred to) so there is always a punchers chance but Fedor has escaped death many times. Cro Cop had him hurt in their first fight, randleman slammed him on his head with incredible force, Fedor is just able to recover from anything.

I think he would handle Shogun pretty quickly, I don;t like that matchp for Shogun as Cro Cop is a much more technical and deadly striker than Shogun and Cro Cop was dominated for 3 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    Bullets...Great White Sharks...
    Fedor Emelianenko enjoys swimming in extremley cold water, and he has gills. The great white shark has no chance. Fedor can simply grab a hold the dorsal fin, edge closer to the neck, and go for the RNG. The shark has no chance.

Fedor via RNG round 1 (0:23 seconds)

as for the bullets, Fedor is a relative of the famous Rasputin. Bullets do no harm...until disease kicks in but Fedor can probably throw any disease in an armbar.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    Fedor Emelianenko enjoys swimming in extremley cold water, and he has gills. The great white shark has no chance. Fedor can simply grab a hold the dorsal fin, edge closer to the neck, and go for the RNG. The shark has no chance.

Fedor via RNG round 1 (0:23 seconds)

as for the bullets, Fedor is a relative of the famous Rasputin. Bullets do no harm...until disease kicks in but Fedor can probably throw any disease in an armbar.
    Super Nova?

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    Super Nova?
    Not sure, i think Super Nova has the advantage. If the fight goes to the ground, Fedor won't have a chance. The super nova has incredible jiu jitsu skills, and has somewhat of a savate kickboxing background.

Super Nova via UD

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

one left head kick from crocop and the fight is over.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

tmatwig Guest

[QUOTE=dagreat1]Randleman has very heavy hands, so does Fujita (the asian you referred to) so there is always a punchers chance but Fedor has escaped death many times. Cro Cop had him hurt in their first fight, randleman slammed him on his head with incredible force, Fedor is just able to recover from anything.

I think he would handle Shogun pretty quickly, I don;t like that matchp for Shogun as Cro Cop is a much more technical and deadly striker than Shogun and Cro Cop was dominated for 3 rounds.[/QUOT

i still want to see them fight, shogun has a better chance than 99 percents of the competition, i would like to see crocop fight shogun rua, from what i have seen from that guy he is deadly, you can predict what you want on paper, since again your the expert who besides barnett will beat fedor, i even think hunt has a chance at knocking him out

he could lose a fight to barnett maybe if it went to the judges. fedor has had quite a few wins by decision in pride and rings. I think his only weakness is getting cut.

Butterbean

tmatwig Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dagreat1
    Randleman has very heavy hands.
    Randleman only has 5 knockouts out of 28 fights, I wouldnt call that very heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by dagreat1
    Randleman has very heavy hands, so does Fujita (the asian you referred to) so there is always a punchers chance but Fedor has escaped death many times. Cro Cop had him hurt in their first fight, randleman slammed him on his head with incredible force, Fedor is just able to recover from anything.

I think he would handle Shogun pretty quickly, I don;t like that matchp for Shogun as Cro Cop is a much more technical and deadly striker than Shogun and Cro Cop was dominated for 3 rounds.
    that slam by Randelman was insane! i dunno how anyone could have recovered from that. but Fedor did as we all know. if Barnett were to fight him, id pick Barnett. i just have a feeling. sure he has lost to Cro Cop 3 times, but his last loss to Cro Cop was imminent. Cro Cop was fresh and Barnett was beat up...it was Cro Cops night and no one can take that away from him. id still go with Barnett over Fedor...call me crazy, but i would.

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information