Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FEDOR Will Lose to...

Quote Originally Posted by tmatwig
    Randleman only has 5 knockouts out of 28 fights, I wouldnt call that very heavy.
    he hits like a truck, but he's a wrestler.

so he doesnt often punch people in the face unless they're on the ground, and its hard to knock people out then.

Rampage said out of Chuck, Wanderlei, Shogun, and Randleman, it was Randleman that threw the hardest punches.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

Right now...Cro Cop has the best chance.
    .:Team Truth - 2005 Inaugural Fantasy MMA Champion:.

Malice Guest

I think Fedor will continue to win until the next evolution of fighter comes out...but Cro Cop and Barnett have the best odds in this era.

Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ
    he hits like a truck, but he's a wrestler.

so he doesnt often punch people in the face unless they're on the ground, and its hard to knock people out then.

Rampage said out of Chuck, Wanderlei, Shogun, and Randleman, it was Randleman that threw the hardest punches.
    That doesn't mean he will land one for a knockout. His striking got him trouble last time and gave up the submission while he was swinging crazily.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    Not sure, i think Super Nova has the advantage. If the fight goes to the ground, Fedor won't have a chance. The super nova has incredible jiu jitsu skills, and has somewhat of a savate kickboxing background.

Super Nova via UD
    Fedor will lose to TIME by a split decission.

Fedor has the most solid game I have ever seen. All around the greatest fighting today, however it only takes one shot that you dont see and its done. Fedor v. Barnett would be awesome, I think Fedor would win, but I would hope Barnett won the fight. I think Cro Cop would lose again as well, I cant think of any fighter I think would be able to beat Fedor 2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by tmatwig
    Randleman only has 5 knockouts out of 28 fights, I wouldnt call that very heavy.
    As AJL stated, Randleman hits with vicious force and is a wrestler so when he is punching people it is typically from the grounds and it is very hard to KO someone from the ground.

Also regarding the Rampage comment, it is true. You can find it on youtube if it is still there. It was a private interview with Rampage, his son was in the video as well, it looked like it was being held at Quniton's home and the interviewer asked him who hit the hardest out of anyone he faced and his answer was "randleman", "that mother fucker hit hard".

Rampage has faced the likes of Chuck Liddell, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun and Randleman which are among the hardest hitters in the world at MW/LHW, the only one not on that list is Igor and Manhoef and I would venture to say that Igor hits as hard as randleman or at least did before he dropped down to MW/LHW.

Randleman really is a freak of nature, it is a shame to see a guy with that much potential end up at Hammer House. Had Randleman gone to Chute Box or BTT he would've been phenomenal and I would venture to say, just as if not more dominant than Silva.

why hasnt barnett faced fedor yet, yes barnett mirko they both have great chances, odds are fedors loss will come to a average fighter, what happens im not saying it will but what happens if fedor starts a string of losses, like 5 or 6 then what will everyone think, i think at this point he has already proved he is the best even with losses like that it dont take anything away

Fedor will lose to Sylvia, one of those devestating jabs of his will put Fedor to sleep (possibly due to boredom) followed by Tims patented......... erm something or other, im usually asleep by this point.

Dunno, to beat Fedor it's hard to say where it would come from, because he's so well rounded its hard to pick a fighter that would have an advantage in an area in order to exploit it. I'd like to see another few world class strikers take him on, just to see whether theres any kind of weakness there, I think its pretty much be shown without doubt that he can deal with top level wrestlers.

Call me crazy, but I think he will lose sooner rather than later.

Thread Information