Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: End of WFA. WHY would Dana NOT sign Rampage?

Chuck didn't throw many leg kicks in that fight, which sounded like that was a big part of his training strategy if you listen to Dana White's guest commentary. Dana was pissed with Chuck's performance, and honestly so was I. It seemed lackluster, however, Rampage did his thing and won handily.

Quote Originally Posted by chungt79
    If employees aren't paid to the point where they're suing their boss, then it is a serious problem. Add that to the fact that WFA postponed and doesnt know when their next event will be, then you have a company that is in some deep shit. I really don't think this is a rocket science here and it is only a matter of time before WFA goes out of business. WFA is hanging by a thread right now and how are they going to pay for legal fees if they cant even afford their employees?

Dana didn't sign Rampage last time when he was a free agent and I heard that UFC didnt even try. So based on the recent past, I am not too far off when i say Dana wont sign Rampage.

Lastly, I DID NOT MEAN RAMPAGE WAS A WASHUP. I PUT THAT IN QUOTES BECAUSE THAT'S HOW PRIDE TREATED HIM LIKE WHEN HIS CONTRCT EXPIRED. IN FACT, I SAID HE WAS A BADASS SO STOP JUMPING THE GUN AS SOON AS YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE.
    WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT RAMPAGE BEING WASHED UP?? DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

Rampage wasn't signed last time because he had more options and wanted too much money. Also it's not like it's Dana's money, he has people to answer to.

Lastly I wasn't saying that there wasn't a problem, just that the company still has options. Until WFA is officially dead it isn't dead simple as that. They still can get a financial backer or something along those lines.

Learn to read and think critically before you start speaking for me.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan
    WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT RAMPAGE BEING WASHED UP?? DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

Rampage wasn't signed last time because he had more options and wanted too much money. Also it's not like it's Dana's money, he has people to answer to.

Lastly I wasn't saying that there wasn't a problem, just that the company still has options. Until WFA is officially dead it isn't dead simple as that. They still can get a financial backer or something along those lines.

Learn to read and think critically before you start speaking for me.

You didn't say anything about Rampage being washed up. I was talking to coupleof people who claimed that I did. I could have made myself clearer I suppose but I was only thinking about killing two birds with one stone.

Rampage wasn't signed because Dana didn't make an attempt to sign him. Rampage said so on one of his interviews.

WFA doesn't have any options for financing. If they did, they would have done something. If you;re not paying your employees and canceling events that is main source of your income, calling it a "problem" is an understatement. Only option they have is to deal with the lawsuit and decide when and how to call it quits. It is a very long shot waiting for someone to rescue a screwed up MMA company.

So in my view, I am still not too far off when I say WFA is done.

Thread Information