Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirko To ufc

Default Mirko To ufc

says he will make his choice on sunday if he will fight in the ufc, what do you think his choice will be, and what do you think about it if he does decide to come to ufc, i think it will be awsome because tim will deff not have the belt for long if he comes in, i really hope he does because there will be one of the greatest highlight reels for ufc , cro crop will murder tim with kicks,

Malice Guest

I hope he does....sucks for Vera LOL...

I'd like to see him go to UFC, but I want to see him get his rematch with Fedor first...but if Fedor is leaving...who knows.

whered he say this at????????
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

I think you are overlooking Vera. Dana will give Vera the title shot first. Vera will become champion, then Cro Cop's 2nd UFC fight will be against Sylvia for the #1 contender spot, Cro Cop will win, then Cro Cop vs Vera for the Title, Cro Cop wins, then AA vs Cro Cop for the title, Cro Cop wins.

Anyway you llok at it, it looks nice and would add some much needed cred to the UFC organization.

Does he fight both LHW and HW?

Quote Originally Posted by Howie3045
    whered he say this at????????
    his website
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

if you look on the main board well the mmanews.com main page it says cro crop to make his choice about ufc sunday, it says that his offer wasnt in millions, the ufc offer is better then prides money but he dont know if he wants to change jerseys yet and another us mma has offerd him a good deal too

I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be great to have a top heavy weight in UFC.
    Also, I agree with dagreat1, Vera will get his shot next, regardless of who the UFC picks up

Cro Cop will only fight HW, the cut to 205 would be to much on his body. he's been known in the past for having cardio issues...

Honestly seeing Cro Cop in the UFC has a cool factor. but fights with AA, Vera and Sylvia are kinda steps down to the fighters he's faced the last few years. and after those 3 who else is there for him?

I see him wanting to beat fedor and taking his belt. i hope fedor isn't stupid enough to go to bodog.

But he likes belts, took him long enough to get his first and the money he'll make coming to the states may be to good to turn down.

Thread Information