Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mirko To ufc

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    hope he is coming to the UFC.

to take the belt and leave to another organization i dont mind that !

Mirko likes staying active fighting, in pride he had 8 fights in 2004, 5 in 2005 and so far 4 this year, 5 if he fights on nye. I wonder if dana will allow him to fight more than the usuall 3 fights a year like the ufc champs do.

Bottom line is this: if Cro Cop comes to the UFC, then yeah, at first he will be fighting below his standards, even when he wins the belt. He'll beat Sylvia, Vera, and Arlovski. BUT....

That'll force Dana to bring in better quality HWs, which is why they made Mirko an offer in the first place. Domino effect, my friends...let's enjoy it.

Oh, and for the record, Vera WILL destroy Sylvia.

vera has destroyed everyone he has faced, he is the top contender right now, why should he fight aa, aa is coming off 2 losses right now, and i believe vera could beat aa, well that if he has a good chin we all know aa has a weak chin and vera has the tools to put him down, but aa can knock him out as well, but the fact is aa has to work his way up, he lost 2 in a row, he has lost a few before that in the ufc, aa is not the best hw in ufc, he is good because he has great ko power but weak chin so even if he gets the belt he wont keep it long, vera's stand up is better then tims, his ground game is better his subs are better, his faster and alot more well rounded, he is alot better then tim no matter how you put it and as for Mirko he isnt going to stay to fight fedor that fight probally wouldnt happen until late 07 maybe not even then, fedor is going to bodog who says he will even come back to pride, odds are he will so why would he wait when in 6 months he could be ufc champ or be fighting for the belt

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    When have I ever said he isn't in line for the Title, and when have I said he isn't a contender? Don't put words in my mouth. I said he shouldn't be the contednder just because there is no one else in the division to fight, but unfortunatly, that's how it is. My problem with people's comments aren't that he is the contender, obviously he is, my problems is everyone has counted out Sylvia and not that I like Sylvia (because I really don't) but Vera hasn't been able to prove anything fighting the fighters he has. He should fight AA then Sylvia at this point. If he can beat Sylvia then he should be able to beat AA, right?

Did you not see Vera fight? What the hell. He became a contender because he is good. How the hell did Mir become the worst MMA fighter? He looked bad but that was because Vera is that much better. Stop saying Vera doens't deserve to be a contender. Sylvia snt good enough to be a champion so should we stop calling him a champion too? Where does your logic come from? Vera is #2 because he is now the 2nd best in the UFC and he deserves it not only for beating his opponents but the way he beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    says he will make his choice on sunday if he will fight in the ufc, what do you think his choice will be, and what do you think about it if he does decide to come to ufc, i think it will be awsome because tim will deff not have the belt for long if he comes in, i really hope he does because there will be one of the greatest highlight reels for ufc , cro crop will murder tim with kicks,
    if he comes to the UFC, i see him getting one fight and then a title shot ala Anderson Silva. when Vera faces Tim, then id say make Cro Cop's first fight with Arlovski. then he can fight the winner of that fight. but it would kinda make me hope Tim beats Vera just so i can see Cro Cop smash the gorilla LOL

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Malice Guest

The possibilities are endless, I just hope it happens, because Pride can live without Cro Cop at HW but UFC needs some friggin help..lol.

yeah ufc needs hw help, they need more then cro crop, if they got 4 more fighters even 5, that would be good, i dont even care about the rest of the classes because sooner or later they will work them selfs out

Thread Information