Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to...

He's only on a 3 day break. Nothing like the others.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    I've been here since 2006 and have never been bant. I must be a nerd.
    Me too.
    Live. Dream. Do. MERIKAN
    Total Human Optimization Onnit
    Tap Them All TPSGC

Quote Originally Posted by jay-c View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlem
    I've been here since 2006 and have never been bant. I must be a nerd.
    Me too.
    Do I need to hold a webinar on how to properly get banned from MMA News?

I will. I'm sure the Smoogster & Don would like another crack at me.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Not at all. I'm actually a fan of moderate anarchy. (And the reason you're back)
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I'm actually a fan of moderate anarchy myself...it's just useless trolls that I lose patience with.

Knowledgeable, amusing individuals who can go troll at any moment I find more interesting than annoying.

I like to think of myself as one of the reason's Sandy is back as well.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Will Punisher is the farthest thing from the cool kid. He was the kid that sat in the corner in the lunch room and ate mayo by itself from the packet. He also farts in his hand and sniffs it.
    HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA oh god man that has to be one of the funniest things i've ever heard it my life. rep'd fo sure!!
    Self Portrait Deleted for exceeding sexiness limit.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    The facts that I'd addressed/dismissed almost exactly what he posted [minus the clever-clever addition of "retard"] in a PM before he chose to put it up in the main forum is a tacit indication that he's chose not to comply.

My stance on bias-related discrimination [racism/sexism/heterosexism/religious bias] is that it has no place here.

There are better ways to make a point, but I'm not seeing it as ban worthy, unless someone complains and the user is warned.

In this context, I read it as a deliberate passive-aggressive addition designed to needle the point about discrimination. I have no interest in going down a slope where I'm expected to justify each of my actions [this is not a democracy], and I could see it coming up as a problem, why single out gay people and ignore the plight of discriminated-against handicapped.

I'm not going to play that game.

I don't think so. I'm not even considering it at this point.

rh

Hey RivetHead i know this isn't really a part of this thread but i got to ask how do people become admins or mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeryde View Post
    Hey RivetHead i know this isn't really a part of this thread but i got to ask how do people become admins or mods?
    Something horribly, horribly wrong happens to them sometime around adolescence.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Idaho... Potatoes aint the only thing that we grow..

rh
    RH.. I just got done laughing.. thats awesome but I fully agree with not letting Trolls stick around here.. if I ever go into Trollish behavior kill me.. kill me quickly

rh
    hahaha i'll take note of this.

Thread Information