Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't look like Cop will be fightng anytime soon in the UFC

Default Cop wants to fight Fedor in Feb!!

Last edited by Donny77; 12-08-2006 at 05:51 AM.

Notice the title has been changed

umm dont really see anything conclusive on the page, just that he wants his Title shot ASAP. No real big surprise there. But with Fedor fighting having a fight for Bodog in March (correct me if I wrong) there really is no chance of a Cro Cop/Fedor match in Feb. What does that mean? Who knows but if Pride makes Cro Cop wait to long and he jets to UFC they will regret it for a long time. My opinion on the situation is that I believe Mirko will be fighting in the octagon by July of 07 along with some other big names. Realistically there was no way he woulda been fight in the UFC before Feb anyway.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

well that dont mean he wont be fighting anytime soon, if he makes his mind up sunday and chooses to fight for ufc i see dana putting him in action soon

Quote Originally Posted by Donny77
    Notice the title has been changed
    might wanna try to revise that one more time, being Fedor is already fighting Hunt and "The bottom line of the whole story is - Mirko is still hoping to fight Fedor for the title in the first half of 2007."

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    might wanna try to revise that one more time, being Fedor is already fighting Hunt and "The bottom line of the whole story is - Mirko is still hoping to fight Fedor for the title in the first half of 2007."
    LMAO, well he does wanna fight him NYE !!! Nice catch bud

Anyways, this shit is getting too confusing! If Fedor fights in March than there's no way he's fighting in Feb. So does this mean Mirko is content on the GP title and is ready to move on? I hope he sticks it out and fights Fedor befor ehe goes anywhere and same with Fedor.
    Last edited by Donny77; 12-08-2006 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donny77
    LMAO, well he does wanna fight him NYE !!! Nice catch bud

Anyways, this shit is getting too confusing! If Fedor fights in March than there's no way he's fighting in Feb. So does this mean Mirko is content on the GP title and is ready to move on? I hope he sticks it out and fights Fedor befor ehe goes anywhere and same with Fedor.
    I agree, I really wish Pride would have gone ahead and put Fedor/Cro Cop II on the NYE card. Even more so with all the uncertainty now. Um this is a bit off topic but this is the weirdest thing i have seen this forum do, I cant see that first Sentence u wrote when viewing the thread but I only see that last paragraph when I go to reply and Quote you. WHAT THE HELL?

-

i'd like to see crocop spank sylvia

Default Fedor leaving Pride

Y'all seem to be forgetting that Fedor only has on more fight on his DSE (Pride) contract and thats against Hunt, for all we know, we could see Fedor and Mirko fighting in the UFC next year. With all the UFC revenue coming in (endorsements, TV deals, reality series, PPV, etc...) the UFC can surely afford 5 or 6 top name fighters in the cage. Alex Emelienenko has already showed interest in fighting for the UFC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    I agree, I really wish Pride would have gone ahead and put Fedor/Cro Cop II on the NYE card. Even more so with all the uncertainty now. Um this is a bit off topic but this is the weirdest thing i have seen this forum do, I cant see that first Sentence u wrote when viewing the thread but I only see that last paragraph when I go to reply and Quote you. WHAT THE HELL?

Cro-cop would have fought Fedor on NYE if he hadn't broke his foot on Wandy's head.

Thread Information