Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best come-from-behind wins ever

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    No the first fight happened at UFC 15 and Couture dominated the fight after weathering Belfort early.He dominated Vitor in the clinch.The cut happened in the second fight.The cut happened in the second fight ,not the third.
    thats what im thinkin about then the 3rd fight, and thats probably what the other guy was thinkin about
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

penn vs hughes 2

My vote is for Hughes Trigg 2.

P.S. I hate Trigg

I would have gone with hughes and trigg 2. Until I finally got to see sakaraba first fight in k1 heroes mma against smirnovas. k1 spent alot of money taking sakaraba away from pride that must be why the ref never stopped the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    No the first fight happened at UFC 15 and Couture dominated the fight after weathering Belfort early.He dominated Vitor in the clinch.The cut happened in the second fight ,not the first.
    Which made it a comeback by Vitor after he was being worked by Randy durring the First.

Quote Originally Posted by devildude
    sell/smith scott drilled him after being hit with that body shot

O'Yes, this one killed. I mean it was only like a 5 second comeback, but was still a comeback. Most impressive yet for my eye's..........'PIZ'

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    Which made it a comeback by Vitor after he was being worked by Randy durring the First.
    I think he was meaning more come from behind during the fight wins ,not rematch "victories" and for the record Vitor never beat Couture the second fight wasn't even a fight.I have no problem with a cut stoppage ,like something Florian does ,but this was totally different ,it was a grazing blow and Vitor is very lucky to have ever been champ.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Slampage/Arona

Thread Information