Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: World CUP 2010 THREAD

who is your second team? Mexico?

I had Italy and Ivory Coast as my dark horse.

Ghana is down by 1.. things looking alright for Team USA so far! damn good defense we are playing
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

well.. We lost by 1. However with Portugal winning by 1 over Ghana WE ADVANCE.

WOOT! Bring on Belgium in the knockout round
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

First time ever we've advanced to the knockout round two World Cups in a row.

History baby, despite the lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

We looked like absolute shit today.. Maybe it was the torrential rain.

What day does the Knockout Round start? i guess i could go look...

EDIT: Tuesday at 1pm, looks like we play again.
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 06-26-2014 at 03:35 PM.

This world cup is kinda weird. The strong teams are having really tough time beating much weaker teams.
    Germany barely defeated Argelia today, WTF??

Holland was losing 1-0 to Mexico and managed to score 2 goals in the last 5 minutes (One of those goals was thanks to an inexistant penalty).

Teams like Spain, Italy, England are already out of the tournament, however Costa Rica and Colombia are in quarter finals!!

Tomorrow it is Argentina vs Switzerland. Argentina struggled against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria in the first phase.

Brazil is playing like shit and was almost eliminated by Chile.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I was hoping Algeria was gonna get the upset! scoreless 90 minutes and then Germany scores in the first 90 seconds of Overtime..
    Mexico giving up 2 goals in 5 minutes was just pathetic.

Brazil will take an exit soon, i believe. Spain, Portugal, England, and Italy all eliminated is shocking as hell from a Futbol stand point.

Tomorrow at 4pm EDT USA vs Belgium!! We've only ever beaten Belgium once out of the 5 times we've played them.. I can officially say this is the first World Cup that I've actually followed completely and have watched full matches and not just bits and pieces.

According to Nancy Grace, this is because of our Countries' morale decline lol... silly bitch

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post

According to Nancy Grace, this is because of our Countries' morale decline lol... silly bitch
    The thing about Nancy Grace is, she's a diseased fuckin cunt. A worthless twat nozzle. The worst fucking person on the planet, I hope she flips her car on the way to work and finds out she has ass cancer. If I could, I'd throw her into a fucking volcano. And then shit in that volcano. The fact that she's still living while Leslie Nielsen is dead proves there is no god.

GO USA

GO USA

tearing into this nice stack of Belgian Waffles. om nom nom nom

holy shit this is intense! Tim Howard is a goal saving machine..

What happens if we draw, or is there no draws and we have a shootout like in Hockey?

Thread Information