Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: World CUP 2010 THREAD

spain was never that great though. sure everyone of their players are stars but put them together, get nothing. they were never too powerful in any world cup.
    we'll see though. if brasil qualifies in 1st place and spain in 2nd on their group or brasil 2nd and spain 1st they will go against in the next phase. I would personally love to see Brasil play against all the big names and beat them. Spain, than england or germany, than netherland or germany. France or Argentina in the finals! that would be sick to play against all the big names!
    korea kicked greeces ass!!!! lol no suprise there greece sucks.
    argentina next!
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Alright I'll take the 1-1 tie, even if it was a BS goal. Should set us up nicely to qualify for the next round, as long as we don't do something stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Time for Italy!!! I hope they can repeat.

While my #1 team I'm rooting for is the U.S., I know Italy actually has a chance, plus I gotta root for my heritage

yo dude De Rossi was so fucking lucky with that goal!
    its shame it was a draw. i went crazy yelling when Paraguay scored.

tomorrow is the big day!!! woo
    brasil will officially be dead tomorrow. everyone and everything will stop once the game comes on!

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    So close dude. 1-1 is still good for South Africa. Dunno why but I love seeing Mexico struggle
    As a huge fan of Mexico, its sucks watching them dominate a game and just can't seem to finish...finishing as much as they can is gonna be the key for them to beat France...i will be praying!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyP View Post
    While my #1 team I'm rooting for is the U.S., I know Italy actually has a chance, plus I gotta root for my heritage
    I go for Mexico just because of the heritage also and do root for the US when they play, but I cheer for Mex against the US anytime..

Quote Originally Posted by willpunisher View Post
    brasil will officially be dead tomorrow.
    This coming from WillPunisher?JK
    Last edited by Xtremo; 06-15-2010 at 07:53 AM.

wow asia pulling all the upsets! france and italy both looked weak.

also US totally deserved that draw they shut italy out for 86 minutes and as lucky as the one goal was the altidore shot was just as lucky for england that it didnt go in.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by 23Xtreme View Post
    As a huge fan of Mexico, its sucks watching them dominate a game and just can't seem to finish...finishing as much as they can is gonna be the key for them to beat France...i will be praying!

I gotcha dude, I cheer for Colombia for the same reason. Too bad we are terrible. The only reason why I tend to cheer against Mexico, is because you guys kicked our ass for so long. Now we can actually be competitive with yall.

Wow the Kiwis with the proverbial shot at the buzzer! Great game.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Xtreme View Post
    This coming from WillPunisher?JK
    i meant that as in brasil the country not the team. lol
    the whole country is going to stop. like the streets are going to be deserted.

btw i fucking hate christiano ronaldo.

Thread Information