Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: World CUP 2010 THREAD

Never really got into soccer man... Gotta be raised on it I think..

^^^^Then why post in this thread?

Port. and I.C. 0-0 tie. Good news for Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    ^^^^Then why post in this thread?

Port. and I.C. 0-0 tie. Good news for Brazil.
    Cuz I'm watching it at work with the guys I work with and they like soccer a lot... One is Irish and the other is Brazilian. Both born at their respective nations..

They mentioned to me that one of the reasons a lot of American don't like soccer is because it's not very action packed and a lot of games end in ties...

I was having difficulty dealing with the fact that like 4/5 of the first games of the world cup where all ties... How the fuck do championship games get to end in ties in any sport.

this is a vid from one of the main tv stations in brasil. of today before the game. schools are closed, 90% of the people not working, no gun firing between cops and the assholes.
    those are some of the main streets in sao paulo.
    the tvs on the bus stop is something new and something i would NEVER expect to see in brasil. lol
    guess the world cup brings everyone together.

-SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I gotcha dude, I cheer for Colombia for the same reason. Too bad we are terrible. The only reason why I tend to cheer against Mexico, is because you guys kicked our ass for so long. Now we can actually be competitive with yall.
    Haha...that makes sense...our bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by willpunisher View Post
    i meant that as in brasil the country not the team. lol
    the whole country is going to stop. like the streets are going to be deserted.
    Yea, I kno, I was just messing with u...lol

As for today's Brasil game, they didn't start off too impressive, but they picked up in the second half...I feel as if they should have scored more goals considering North Korea's overall level of playing...
    Last edited by Xtremo; 06-16-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Cuz I'm watching it at work with the guys I work with and they like soccer a lot... One is Irish and the other is Brazilian. Both born at their respective nations..

They mentioned to me that one of the reasons a lot of American don't like soccer is because it's not very action packed and a lot of games end in ties...

I was having difficulty dealing with the fact that like 4/5 of the first games of the world cup where all ties... How the fuck do championship games get to end in ties in any sport.

Soooo....why post in the thread about soccer and tell everyone you don't like soccer?

it was a hard game today for brasil. basically all of the korean players were playing as defenders.
    brasil got lucky with that first goal. if it wasn't for that goal it would had been a draw. and thats a no no for brasil in the cup. we win sunday and we can play the last game against portugal without worries.
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by willpunisher View Post
    it was a hard game today for brasil. basically all of the korean players were playing as defenders.
    brasil got lucky with that first goal. if it wasn't for that goal it would had been a draw. and thats a no no for brasil in the cup. we win sunday and we can play the last game against portugal without worries.

There has been many "luck" situations in the WC...

Mexico getting saved by the post in the end of their game...

Brasil scoring that first goal, which should always be the goalkeeper's "safe" side...

The Kiwis scoring that last goal in the last minute for the draw...

The US' only goal against England...

There's more. but those are off the top of the head...

it's turning out to be a good cup.

My pick to click is tomorrow...ESPANA

Man Chile looked decent, but they gotta finish. Won 1-0, but could have been 3-0. Too many touches inside the box. If they had one-timed some of those passes they could have gotten some more goals. But maybe thats the hockey in me.

Thread Information