Thread: K-1 Dynamite card so far, Giant Silva vs. Akebono

Default K-1 Dynamite card so far, Giant Silva vs. Akebono

Updated card... The Sakuraba/Akiyama fight will be fought under PRIDE's round system of One 10-Minute round, followed one 5-minute round.

K-1/HERO'S DYNAMITE!!
    December 31, 2006
    Kyocera Dome Osaka
    1. HERO'S Rules: Katsuhiko Nagata vs. Shuichiro Katsumura
    2. HERO'S Rules: Hideo Tokoro vs. Royler Gracie
    3. HERO'S Rules: Akebono vs. Giant Silva
    4. K-1 Rules: Masato vs. Choi Yong-Soo
    5. HERO'S Rules: Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Kazushi Sakuraba

Could be wonderful.

Just because I really dont' know, what are HERO rules and what are K1 rules.

HERO's is their MMA fights, K-1 is their Kickboxing fights.

I'll be watching this bad boy live. How could you not love Akebono vs Giant Silva? This has fight of the year written all over it. Also some other fighters scheduled to participate are:

-Genki Sudo
    -Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto
    -Caol Uno
    -Ken Kaneko
    -"Musashi"

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    I'll be watching this bad boy live. How could you not love Akebono vs Giant Silva? This has fight of the year written all over it. Also some other fighters scheduled to participate are:

-Genki Sudo
    -Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto
    -Caol Uno
    -Ken Kaneko
    -"Musashi"
    Your exuberance surely cannot be mistaken for sarcasm.

The Sakaraba of 2001 vs Akiyama would be phenomenal, I am just not worried about Sak now, after the blood clotting near the brain caused from all of punishment he has taken in his career, topped with him being 36, I think this maybe Sak's last fight unless they can get the 48 year old Rickson vs Sak fight we have all wanted to see but wanted it 5+ years ago when they were both at the highlights of their careers.

I would like to see a Kid vs Sudo rematch before Kid leaves to train for the Olympics but that is just wishful thinking.

Akiyama vs Saku should still be fun to watch. Like you said, Saku isn;t the same anymore, but he can still put on a pretty good show. I don't think we'll ever see that Rickson/Sakuraba match, it would be great for nostalgic reasons though.

I agree a Kid vs Sudo rematch would be great. I hope they give Sudo the shot, but most likely we'll see a Uno vs Sudo match, which I wouldn't mind at all.

id love Uno vs Sudo, Sudo needs to make his way back to the UFC though that LW belt is callin his name
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information