Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jermain Taylor vs Kassim Ouma predictions!!

Default Jermain Taylor vs Kassim Ouma predictions!!

I say Jermain Taylor will win easy by unanimous decision.

I think itll be a good fight, I dunno how easy it will be for Taylor cuz Ouma is aggressive, but he'll win it.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    I think itll be a good fight, I dunno how easy it will be for Taylor cuz Ouma is aggressive, but he'll win it.
    Well Roman Karmazin beat Ouma and I dont think Karmazin is a Top tier fighter IMO. People like Taylor and BHop are on another whole level. Anything other than the best will only be sparring for them.

I dont see it going to decision. I say Taylor within 7.

I like Ouma, aggressive fighter with a lot of heart not mention his past makes you want to root for him. That said, Taylor is just too big. Taylor TKO 9.

Agree, too big too strong. This is like Winky's last fight, fighting a real MW fighting a blownup Jr. MW. Except Taylor will dismantle Ouma with ease and i agree with the above that it won't go the distance. I wanted the middle rounds also and since i was leaning with 8 yesterday and no one picked it i'll stick with round 8. Had someone picked it i would've chose another just to make it fun. I won't be surprised at all if it's a lot early like the 4th or 5th round either. I think i'm giving Ouma the benefit of the doubt with 8 now that i think about it.

I think Taylor stops Ouma in about 9 or 10 rounds. Kinda hard for me to say that because I really like Ouma and it's really hard not to cheer for him, considering all that he's been through.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

ill say tko in the 4th, taylor is just to big fast and to powerful

Two things...
    I've been a big fan of Jermain Taylor's from the begining but I thought he looked AWFUL tonight. The whole time I kept thinking, HOW the fuck did this guy beat Hopkins. I realize BHop and Ouma have completely different fighting styles, but there were times Taylor looked like he still belonged in headgear tonight. Ouma's chin was insane.
    And you guys were right about Berto, that guy has got it in both hands. In a couple years that kid is gonna be dangerous.

i agree i was thinking what the fuck is going on with taylor he looked like shit, looked sloppy and if it wasnt for those hard shots he was landing the fight would have been alot closer, no jab nothing i was very unimpressed

Thread Information