Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server Busy/Overloaded and Database Errors

rob_bills Guest

yea, you know i love these forums and most guys on here and i think its BS that we cant chat live when the fights are going down, ive had to wait hours to talk about sonnen and silva, these guys opinions are the ones i value so i get fairly pissed when this happens. i was thinking of setting up another forum so it would take the pressure off the news one

Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    yea, you know i love these forums and most guys on here and i think its BS that we cant chat live when the fights are going down, ive had to wait hours to talk about sonnen and silva, these guys opinions are the ones i value so i get fairly pissed when this happens. i was thinking of setting up another forum so it would take the pressure off the news one
    we should just exchange skype names and do i giant text chat.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

i ended up at the spot last night after the fights. i got in and tried to get on and it was completely locked up. i didnt even get server busy message, it said my internet couldnt connect to the site. it sucks cuz we usually use the link here to watch the press conference.

someone really needs to fix this.

rob_bills Guest

ok, we were told after lesnar and carwin that this wouldnt happen again.. so we will see how it pans out. im probably gonna set up a forum eventually anyways for my blog as im trying to do as much as i can on it. (try writing fight reports at 6am, not fun) so if the worst comes to the worst that will be there. however im in no rush to do that and would rather use this site. Good idea icecold48 if you want my skype addie just pm me

Well I couldnt enter to the page for several hours, fortunately its OK now
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Incredibly annoying...

Thread Information