Thread: Ufc VS Pride!

Default Ufc VS Pride!

IF this were to happend the top people from each division were to fight what kind of fight card would you pick and what will be the man event......good question i think i would like to here what you guys think....

Arlovski-CroCop, Liddell-Silva, Yves-Gomi, Franklin-Henderson, Nogueira-Mir, Ortiz-Arona, Hughes-Filho or Ninja.

The main event would be Fedor vs. Sylvia.Fedor would win.Prides HW division in 10 times better than the UFC and as I've said in the past there's a long list of HW in pride that would dominate in the UFC.The co-main event would be Silva vs. Chuck.I'd have AA vs. CroCop or Hunt.Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo.Phil Baroni vs. Leben since they've had a prior altercation at a night club.Plus that'd be an exciting fight.Henderson vs. Franklin,Gomi vs. Sherk and Fedors little brother alexander vs. someone.Than I'd have a legends match Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Coleman.

i know this event will never happend but imagine if it did holy shit that would be some night!!!!

I forgot about Baroni/Leben, I want to see that one regardless of a never-gonna-happen PRIDE vs. UFC show. Ultimately I expect Baroni to end up back in UFC if he keeps winning, and the Leben fight should be on top of UFC's list of "things to do" with those two guys. Talk about a fucking battle.

I'd also have vera vs. Fedor's brother alexander

HW- fedor vs. poopy pants silvia. FEDOR by what ever he wants
    LHW- chuck vs. WAndy i want to see Chuck vs. LIL NOG though (LIL NOG would SUB chuck in the first round

WW- ninja vs. hughes.
    LW- i would like to see, pulver vs. edwards, sakurai vs. fisher, gomi vs. sherk

hey what happend between baroni and leban?

Thread Information