Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuf 12

Wow it will be interesting to see if someone will mess with Magakian, when someone says the things he said, there is always some "tough guy" that thinks he is more badass and will try to mess.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

who was the guy that punched that spencer guy in the face in the back of the house in the promo? i wonder why they would show that considering it would be almost a given that that guys getting kicked out.

What's up with Kos choking the big black guy in the upcoming promo's? Was the big guy one of the coaches for GSP?

LOL I dont know but I want to see that scene.

BTW I dont know if showing those scenes is good or bad, I mean, they are entertaining and its good for the show, but its bad for the sport, because of scenes like these many people think that MMA is not a sport, but a brawl.

Default Bruce Leroy

What's everybody think about Bruce Leroy, got some talent? Or just got lucky on the first show?

Get The Trendiest Mma Clothing online. Always Free Shipping with no Minimums Visit www.MmaClothingTrends.com

Quote Originally Posted by mmaclothingtrends View Post
    What's everybody think about Bruce Leroy, got some talent? Or just got lucky on the first show?
    Looks like he's got speed and anger, but not so sure on his cardio or his technique. Lunges in and out nicely. He should be a handful in the house.

Rooting for Johnson definitely. He looks like Koscheck Jr. to me.
    KAPPA ALPHA PSI TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!

R.I.P. CHAEL
    War Brock!
    War Rampage!
    War Silva!
    War GSP!
    War Penn!

Quote Originally Posted by hot_rod1886 View Post
    Rooting for Johnson definitely. He looks like Koscheck Jr. to me.
    johnson doesnt look like koscheck at all hes the black guy with the tats that looks like gerald harris

I dont like Bruce Leroy first of all because he is a guy that participates in street fights in the "organization" of Kimbo and Dada 9000, sorry but I dont like those guys.

Secondly, from what I have seen in his street fights and in the first episode of TUF, he can do some flashy things, but to be compared with Bruce Lee???? Oh please.
    I really dont think he will win the competition, maybe he will win a couple of fights but he will lose.

Now about his attitude, some people think that he is arrogant while he is smiling and other people think that he just enjoys what he is doing. I personally dot care if he smiles or not, but some fighters will take that as a provocation and eventually there are going to be conflicts.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    johnson doesnt look like koscheck at all hes the black guy with the tats that looks like gerald harris
    You are right, he does remind me of Gerald Harris as well.

Thread Information