Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuf 12

The dude with the mohawk who looked like he was gonna go to sleep reminded me so much of zombie leben, looking forward to what he can do.

been a fan since this moment, HW champ by end of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Druel View Post
    The dude with the mohawk who looked like he was gonna go to sleep reminded me so much of zombie leben, looking forward to what he can do.
    I thought the exact same thing, reminded me of Leben vs Akiyama, they both were dazed for sure.

I really enjoyed it! So far i'm liking it more than the last season lol. I think that Nam Pham and that one guillotine guy will do the best. I wonder why GSP looked nervous?
    Self Portrait Deleted for exceeding sexiness limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Druel View Post
    Also with that mohawk he reminded me of Dan Hardy. It was like looking at a combination of the two. So hed be known as "The Outlawed Cripple"
    Self Portrait Deleted for exceeding sexiness limit.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    johnson doesnt look like koscheck at all hes the black guy with the tats that looks like gerald harris
    I meant in the form of their careers up to TUF. Kos had zero standup and all wrestling while Johnson is the same. Of course not now because Kos has evolved into a more well-rounded fighter. Johnson, to me has that potential since he's with GSP!
    KAPPA ALPHA PSI TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!

R.I.P. CHAEL
    War Brock!
    War Rampage!
    War Silva!
    War GSP!
    War Penn!

Did anyone see the 4th episode?

Fucking Alex caceres just shows more and more that he is a douchebag, not at all the "nice guy who just loves what he does and that is why he smiles" that everybody labeled him at the beginning. he had a verbal confrontation with Magakian (and BTW why the harsh words are censored? Come on, its annoying to hear "You are piiiii and piiii piiiiii go piiii you piiiii mother piiiiiiiiiiiii") and they almost fought but unfortunately nam Phan easily stopped magakian from beating the hell out of Alex.

The fight was boring IMO, nothing really special to talk about.

Next week Caceres will do some stupid prank that will piss off Michael Johnson, some trainer is going to come to help GSP team, and the king of Lay and Pray Jon Fitch will come to teach team Kos how to Lay on your opponent for 3 rounds.

I hope next week fight Sako, Sevak or Cody.

And also I like the attitude of GSP, its funny how he just absolutely ignores Koscheck and his lame provocations. It really pisses Koscheck off that GSP does not give a shit about him LOL
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    Did anyone see the 4th episode?

Fucking Alex caceres just shows more and more that he is a douchebag, not at all the "nice guy who just loves what he does and that is why he smiles" that everybody labeled him at the beginning. he had a verbal confrontation with Magakian (and BTW why the harsh words are censored? Come on, its annoying to hear "You are piiiii and piiii piiiiii go piiii you piiiii mother piiiiiiiiiiiii") and they almost fought but unfortunately nam Phan easily stopped magakian from beating the hell out of Alex.

The fight was boring IMO, nothing really special to talk about.

Next week Caceres will do some stupid prank that will piss off Michael Johnson, some trainer is going to come to help GSP team, and the king of Lay and Pray Jon Fitch will come to teach team Kos how to Lay on your opponent for 3 rounds.

I hope next week fight Sako, Sevak or Cody.

And also I like the attitude of GSP, its funny how he just absolutely ignores Koscheck and his lame provocations. It really pisses Koscheck off that GSP does not give a shit about him LOL
    i hate that fag leeroy so much i basically hate any street fighter that thinks they can do mma. dana bashes kimbo for ever because hes a streetfighter even though he had a good attitude and personality but somehow he has the biggest boner for this bruce leeroy fuck who is also a street fighter(which is where he got his dumb nickname) who is a disrespectful little asshole.

also gsp kind of looks like a nerd getting bullied hes like awkward and doesnt know how to react to koscheck. i almost feel bad for him then i remember its georges fucking st pierre.

also i dont think gsp is outcoaching koscheck so badly like dana makes it sound. his arguably three worst fighters so far against arguably gsp's two best and the other fucktard leeroy was losing when he got that sub.

im feeling a repeat of last season when chuck won the first couple but it still ended up four of each team in the quarters.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I didnt know that Leeroy was part of Kimbo and Dada's team/org. Because of that I will not support him.

Yes he is a part of those stupid street fights "organizations". You can see some of his street fights in You Tube and it is nothing to be impressed about.

I still dont get why he has the nickname of BruceLeeroy, he has nothing in common with Bruce Lee and Roy?? WTF Roy stands for?

And its ridiculous how Dana White (That IMO looks more fat than before) says with a goof smile on his face "I love this kid, I love his attitude". Yes of course he loves him, he loves douche fighters that are going to sell tickets, so I dont know how he will do in TUF but its for sure that he will be in UFC soon.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    Yes he is a part of those stupid street fights "organizations". You can see some of his street fights in You Tube and it is nothing to be impressed about.

I still dont get why he has the nickname of BruceLeeroy, he has nothing in common with Bruce Lee and Roy?? WTF Roy stands for?

And its ridiculous how Dana White (That IMO looks more fat than before) says with a goof smile on his face "I love this kid, I love his attitude". Yes of course he loves him, he loves douche fighters that are going to sell tickets, so I dont know how he will do in TUF but its for sure that he will be in UFC soon.
    GSP suck at choosing fight , first match up with Alex vs lentz was horrible for him , just that stupid kid got lucky and won by sub... at least he got beat uzp in that fight lol... I really hope someone shut him up in his next fight...

Thread Information