Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva vs. Matt Hughes your pic who would win?

Talking Wanderlei Silva vs. Matt Hughes your pic who would win?

It would be alot better for them to fight in pride then the ufc so that fight fans can enjoy a nice long bout of MMA action. These two will not have a boring fight, but in the end I would go with the Axe Murderer Wanderlei Silva.

Well that's a no-brainer.

You have a Pride champion at LHW (UFC scales) facing a UFC champion at WW fighting at, presumedly LHW with Pride rules?!!?

wow um maybe wand!!!
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Unhappy

MY BAD . When I made this thread I ment to say CHUCK LIDDEAL not Matt Hughes. SORRY ABOUT THAT.

LMFAO, I never seen this before.

For the record I take Wand on this one

it will never happen ,but even with the weight difference I'd take hughes.

I can't stand Silva, I really hate him...so I'm going with Hughes, even though it won't happen......and I'd go with Chuck as well........

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    I can't stand Silva, I really hate him...so I'm going with Hughes, even though it won't happen......and I'd go with Chuck as well........
    Why do you hate Wanderlei Silva? Alot of people hate him but I don't understand why. He's is one of the best mma fighters today and he will take on any fighter pride throws at him. He's a great striker with nasty knock out power and he just got his black belt in BJJ not to long ago.

Hughes would kick Wand i think, mostly cuz Wand sucks on the ground and matt would take him down in nowtime. Just look at arona vs silva... But thats just my 5 cents :P

Quote Originally Posted by noren
    Hughes would kick Wand i think, mostly cuz Wand sucks on the ground and matt would take him down in nowtime. Just look at arona vs silva... But thats just my 5 cents :P
    I think wand is a sick ground and pound fighter and has a great sprawl. I dont think hughes could take him down and wands stand up is to strong
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Thread Information