+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva vs. Matt Hughes your pic who would win?

Chuck in a KO in either setting

This fight would never happen in the US cos Silva can't fight without kicking or stumping on the head of a downed opponent.

The UK now allows stumps etc & I'm sure elbows are allowed.

Whatyasay, come on. I'll set up a ring in my back garden I'll even put up a fence for ya!

Wand has fought in the US before, but he really was young so he might of burned has bridge with the UFC . He was achamp so you cant say he has to fight only by kickn someone on the ground.

"chuck might win in a contravesial dec"

What is so controversial about getting KTFO which is what chuck would do to wand, particularly in the octagon

o wow go watch some wand fights then watch chuck fight against rampage, then you can come back to this forum
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff_owner
    "chuck might win in a contravesial dec"

What is so controversial about getting KTFO which is what chuck would do to wand, particularly in the octagon
    So are you sayn that Chuck can hit harder than Hunt he weighs about 280, Hunt couldnt drop him so what makes you think Chuck can. Another comparison Rampage was never hurt by Chuck , but Wand seemd to take care of him twice by ko and ref stoppage. If you dont know now you know. I Win.

Wand would beat Chuck
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    See, to me that shows a complete lack of class and respect!!
    dude don't blame silva for all that shit that went down after the shogun fight. he may be partially to blame but there was a lot going on to just blame him including coleman's crazy steroided-up ass. don't just throw silva under the bus. honestly its hard to point fingers at anybody because of the amount of confusion but I do believe coleman threw the first punch, if I am correct.
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    o wow go watch some wand fights then watch chuck fight against rampage, then you can come back to this forum
    good call, I haven't actually seen the rampage/chuck fight but I know the results and they speak for themselves.
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRoundhouse
    dude don't blame silva for all that shit that went down after the shogun fight. he may be partially to blame but there was a lot going on to just blame him including coleman's crazy steroided-up ass. don't just throw silva under the bus. honestly its hard to point fingers at anybody because of the amount of confusion but I do believe coleman threw the first punch, if I am correct.

I am going by what I saw on a replay, what 2 years after the fact......they didn't show Coleman doing anything.....all it was was Rampage on a mic saying that Rampage was now the #1 contender, and they were hooking up next......Silva, in his Missing link style stormed the ring and gave Rampage a 2 hand shove.......if there was more to that, the fight channel neglected to show it.........

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information