Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva vs. Matt Hughes your pic who would win?

Quote Originally Posted by prideFAN
    Why do you hate Wanderlei Silva? Alot of people hate him but I don't understand why. He's is one of the best mma fighters today and he will take on any fighter pride throws at him. He's a great striker with nasty knock out power and he just got his black belt in BJJ not to long ago.

I can't stand him, Although he is a GREAT fighter.....I can't take that away from him!!

I find him very cocky, I recently watched an old pride on the fight channel, 25 I think.......Rampage beat Randleman and was getting a shot at Silva at the next pay per-view.....Silva jumped into the ring and gave Rampage the 2 hand shove to his chest setting off a little hoopla in the ring. I found that to be very classless.

thats his style he did the same thing after the shogun fight
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    thats his style he did the same thing after the shogun fight

See, to me that shows a complete lack of class and respect!!

i agree with you but wand can trow with any fighter and is one of the best
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    DAVID TERRELL

I know the tread was wrong but for you dumb fucks that actually think Wand would loose to Hughes than you actually dont know anything about mma. Hughes give me a break yall sound like Mike Swick Fans, so could Franklin take Wand to or what cus Im sure Wand would take the fight.

hey mother fucker i said wand would kick his ass.

By the way MIKE SWICK #1
    DAVID TERRELL

well your the dumbass that don't know the difference in chuck liddell and matt hughes i mean those names arent even close come on chuck/matt not even a letter in the names matches what were you smokin cause i want some and i think it would be a close fight but wand would probably knock hughes out but with liddell i have to say it would be a damn slugfest but i think liddell would come out with the ko over silva

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by paul
    well your the dumbass that don't know the difference in chuck liddell and matt hughes i mean those names arent even close come on chuck/matt not even a letter in the names matches what were you smokin cause i want some and i think it would be a close fight but wand would probably knock hughes out but with liddell i have to say it would be a damn slugfest but i think liddell would come out with the ko over silva
    Frist of all bitch, I've already said my bad about that shit. I hate pussies who get on the net just to take shit.

I am going to assume you mean Chuck Liddell without reading the first two pages of the thread. Realistically i think Chick wins in the octagon because he will use it to avoid/get up from the takedown and his KO power would end the fight. In the pride ring wand wins by gNp. Don't forget Chuck is als well trained in BJJ we have just never seen it. Maybe he subs wand in the ring?

Wand has a black belt in BJJ recently has got one. So that wouldnt happen due tu the fact that he hasnt been tappd or kod, in the past like 6 or 7 years, so that wouldnt happen so whats the argument? In a octagon chuck might win in a contravesial dec. In a ring ref stoppage, Wand.

Thread Information