Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva vs. Matt Hughes your pic who would win?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRoundhouse
    dude don't blame silva for all that shit that went down after the shogun fight. he may be partially to blame but there was a lot going on to just blame him including coleman's crazy steroided-up ass. don't just throw silva under the bus. honestly its hard to point fingers at anybody because of the amount of confusion but I do believe coleman threw the first punch, if I am correct.
    Ya coleman did start that by going crazy then trying to stand up to ninja. But wand came in and hit coleman first, but he was just getting his boys back. Did you see the knot he put behind colemans ear, holy shit it was huge. But wand would have died if they didnt grab coleman because phil tackled wand and he ended up under coleman and coleman stepped on his throat and was trying to kill him, wand was turning purple. But it doesnt matter anyway wand could kick the shit out of coleman
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

liddel over wand. hughes would have trouble because of the weight difference.

you dont know shit, goto you tube and watch chuck get fucked up by rampage then watch wand knock rampage out of the ring. Then you can come back and talk, cause i bet you have not seen either fight
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    you dont know shit, goto you tube and watch chuck get fucked up by rampage then watch wand knock rampage out of the ring. Then you can come back and talk, cause i bet you have not seen either fight
    If you want to say that than Chuck KOed Tito and Vitor 2 guys who beat Silva.That reasoning is totally fucked up.Rampage and Silva are 2 different fighters.That's like saying Dennis Hallman is better than GSP b/c Hughes beat GSP and hallman beat Hughes twice.Your reasoning is fucked up. Liddell already had a fight b4 that fight on that night and he's improved a lot since that fight.Wanderlei has a weaker chin than Chuck and he wouldn't be able to out wrestle chuck so I don't really know how he'd win that fight.I think you're letting your biasm torwards pride get in the way of deciding who would win that fight.and don't reply with some dumbass coment like go watch a pride fight than come back.I watch pride fights.
    Last edited by killerinstinct; 06-26-2006 at 02:31 AM.

how the fuck do you know i am biast towards pride when my boy is in the ufc and the other one is about to join ( Terrell and Tyson). I like both fighting organizations, i just think you cant talk about wand when it was like 6 years ago when those fights happend and the vitor one was 8. Chuck lost less than 2 and a half years ago to rampage so dont even bring up those bullshit stats cause they are weak.
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    how the fuck do you know i am biast towards pride when my boy is in the ufc and the other one is about to join ( Terrell and Tyson). I like both fighting organizations, i just think you cant talk about wand when it was like 6 years ago when those fights happend and the vitor one was 8. Chuck lost less than 2 and a half years ago to rampage so dont even bring up those bullshit stats cause they are weak.
    i know they're weak that's what i'm trying to tell you.Chuck losing to a guy 2 and half years ago has nothing to do with him fighting a completely different fighter now.

they are both different fighters and i stand up to people on this forum cause it is overrun with main stream UFC fans who probably started wathing after TUF season 1. If wand wins the OWGP i never want to hear anything about him and chuck again. Wand will prove himself as P4P the best in the world if he wins the OWGP
    DAVID TERRELL

i don't think he'll win.

but if he does will you admitt he can beat chuck?
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    If you want to say that than Chuck KOed Tito and Vitor 2 guys who beat Silva.That reasoning is totally fucked up.Rampage and Silva are 2 different fighters.That's like saying Dennis Hallman is better than GSP b/c Hughes beat GSP and hallman beat Hughes twice.Your reasoning is fucked up. Liddell already had a fight b4 that fight on that night and he's improved a lot since that fight.Wanderlei has a weaker chin than Chuck and he wouldn't be able to out wrestle chuck so I don't really know how he'd win that fight.I think you're letting your biasm torwards pride get in the way of deciding who would win that fight.and don't reply with some dumbass coment like go watch a pride fight than come back.I watch pride fights.
    A weak chin . Thats why he has never been kod in Pride, dont say Chucks ground game is better. Wand hasnt been tapd also. Wand has a black belt in BJJ and he works alot on his wrestling thats why he uses the clinch, and grounds and pounds, so your not getting to far with this Kid.

Thread Information