Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva vs. Matt Hughes your pic who would win?

Quote Originally Posted by WandAXE
    A weak chin . Thats why he has never been kod in Pride, dont say Chucks ground game is better. Wand hasnt been tapd also. Wand has a black belt in BJJ and he works alot on his wrestling thats why he uses the clinch, and grounds and pounds, so your not getting to far with this Kid.
    i never said he had a weak chin i said he had a weaker chin than Chuck.I also never said that Chuck was better on the ground i said he was better wrestler.Atleast read the original post b4 responding to shit I didn't even say.

Ok you put Chuck would out wrestle him so explain to me Im not getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by WandAXE
    Ok you put Chuck would out wrestle him so explain to me Im not getting it.
    wtf is not to get?If you think Wand can out wrestle Chuck your crazy.The best wrestler to ever fight mma Randy Couture had difficulties taking Chuck down.How the hell is Silva going to take Chuck down?Chuck is better wrestler than Tito and Tito was a better wrestler than Silva....look there you go.I hope your happy your making me sound like Nole.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    wtf is not to get?If you think Wand can out wrestle Chuck your crazy.The best wrestler to ever fight mma Randy Couture had difficulties taking Chuck down.How the hell is Silva going to take Chuck down?Chuck is better wrestler than Tito and Tito was a better wrestler than Silva....look there you go.I hope your happy your making me sound like Nole.
    If they were to fight I don't think they'll be westling, but Wand dipped Mark Hunt to the ground in their fight and he out weighted Wand by 90 pounds. I think Wand would out westle Chuck, and Wand has a black belt in BJJ.

first of all chuck has a weaker chin and got KO'd twice in the last 3 years and wand has not been KO'd for 8 years. A good take down defense doesnt mean you are a better wrestler, sure chuck isa good wrestler and probably has the best sprawl but not better wrestling than wand and his black belt in BJJ, who by the way has never been tapped out. Ok we will see how good a wrestler chuck is when he fights babalu and the we can bring up the wrestling again
    Last edited by nole; 06-27-2006 at 12:11 AM.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Who said Wand would try to take him down any way? After Wand would drop him on his ass then the fight would be on the ground, by that time it would be to late. By you sayn that he is a better wrestler really dont mean shit when was the last time Chuck actually had to wrestle?

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    first of all chuck has a weaker chin and got KO'd twice in the last 3 years and wand has not been KO'd for 8 years. A good take down defense doesnt mean you are a better wrestler, sure chuck isa good wrestler and probably has the best sprawl but not better wrestling than wand and his black belt in BJJ, who by the way has never been tapped out. Ok we will see how good a wrestler chuck is when he fights babalu and the we can bring up the wrestling again
    Chuck has never been KOed.He got TKOed by Couture and Rampage.good take down defense doesn mean your a good wrestler.Your ability to sprawl and avoid takedowns is your wrestling ability.Chuck has a better chin than Silva.Babalu won't take chuck to the ground.

Chuck has never been KOed.He got TKOed by Couture and Rampage.good take down defense doesn mean your a good wrestler.Your ability to sprawl and avoid takedowns is your wrestling ability.Chuck has a better chin than Silva.Babalu won't take chuck to the ground.
    8 of babalus last 9 fights were won by sub or dec. you think he is going to make the same mistake as everyone else and go toes with chuck, uh no. a fuckin tko is damn near the same thing just the differnce of the ref saving your ass. Rampage didnt tko wand so how does chuck have more chin, fuckin think
    Last edited by nole; 06-28-2006 at 05:15 AM.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    DAVID TERRELL

no way babalu is going to take this fight to the ground.did you see their last fight?that KO was Brutal!!!!

no way babalu is going to take this fight to the ground.did you see their last fight?that KO was Brutal!!!!
    which is the exact reason why he is going to try to goto the ground
    DAVID TERRELL

Thread Information