Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weeks show TUF (spoiler)

Default This weeks show TUF (spoiler)

Ok, what I want to talk about is the assualt that Kos did. He kept taunting the medic about his profession, then when the medic talks back, Kos threatens to attack him, then does physically assault the man. If I were that guy (a non-fighter), I'd have pulled out my cell phone, dialed 911, and had Kos arrested then and there and pressed charges; and then I'd try and take his money civil court.

From the looks of the show, it doesn't look like anything has come of it; but Kos is NOT very smart for attacking someone, especially a non-fighter, outside of the octagon. And it's even worse that he's a professional fighter that's been in the UFC for a good long time now; I wonder if Dana chewed him out for it. Kos really did play with fire there; he could have lost his job over that assault. That was a very very very dumb move.

Edit: Not-to-mention that Kos should know better considering Paul Daley assaulted him after their fight, considering the fight was clearly over; and Daley lost his job for it.
    Last edited by DarkMage; 11-04-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Was a post about this kinda. Apparently editing had a little to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    Ok, what I want to talk about is the assualt that Kos did. He kept taunting the medic about his profession, then when the medic talks back, Kos threatens to attack him, then does physically assault the man. If I were that guy (a non-fighter), I'd have pulled out my cell phone, dialed 911, and had Kos arrested then and there and pressed charges; and then I'd try and take his money civil court.

From the looks of the show, it doesn't look like anything has come of it; but Kos is NOT very smart for attacking someone, especially a non-fighter, outside of the octagon. And it's even worse that he's a professional fighter that's been in the UFC for a good long time now; I wonder if Dana chewed him out for it. Kos really did play with fire there; he could have lost his job over that assault. That was a very very very dumb move.

Edit: Not-to-mention that Kos should know better considering Paul Daley assaulted him after their fight, considering the fight was clearly over; and Daley lost his job for it.
    I can't wait to see GSP assault Kos when they fight...Karma!
    Lost SIG bet to Leucoethiops

Kos is doing a great job of making GSP look like a much smarter and better man than he.

kyle watson's blog said that a lot of the shit was tate being a dick to koscheck andthey eidted it to look this way but still he attacked him and punched a contestant in the face for no reason.

on another not stevens sucks bjj is a foreign and wtf was dana talking about wilkinson did not get the shit beat out of him in the first round. what an overrated POS. id be so pissed that this clown got another chance if i was sayers, lentz or even andy main.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 11-04-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Pretty decent episode. Even if Kos was being egged on,and we didnt see it,so what? Kos was talking just as much shit, we all know more goes on,but Kos took it to a whole other level by adding physical violence. The plunger/garbage can was kinda funny.

As for the fight,haha. What a fucking waste of a spot. Tapped out by another choke, that guy should join up with Chael,and go learn some sub defense, post haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I'm telling you, when they focus on things out-of-house, the show is eminently watchable.

Congratulations Josh- you've now convinced me that you aren't just acting thick for the cameras as some sort of ploy to get GSP out of his comfort zone; all the stuff I've seen supports the theory that you are, at least a little, dense.

And I agree, Dark'- if it was me that Josh put his hands on with the obvious intent to harm, the back of his jersey would no longer say "Koschek"; it would have my last name, because that's who he would be working for to pay off the lawsuit.

So-o-o funny that Josh keeps trying all these antics to get under GSP's skin, then the one time someone from GSP's camp appears to do the same, Josh absolutely snaps over it, then admits that it worked perfectly- thus confirming his mental toughness is (at least) somewhat vulnerable.

Nice.
    hh.

Quote Originally Posted by sproggy View Post
    Was a post about this kinda. Apparently editing had a little to do with it.
    I've read the article, as it was posted in another thread. It doesn't matter. It wouldn't matter if the medic was taunting Kos the entire time with Kos doing nothing up until the attack. What matters is that a pro fighter physically assaulted a non-fighter who was not threatening violence on Kos or actively trying to assault Kos. That is what matters here. That's it. That's all.

Most professional fighters are aware that there are assholes out there that would love to get the shit kicked out of themselves by the pro fighter. Why? So they get get a huge ass settlement; not-to-mention the legal system looks more harshly on trained fighters involved in fights with non-trained people as opposed to two non-trained people going at it. They realize this, and they tend to try to ignore people who mouth off; which is smart.

Sombody in another thread said something like "the medic shouldn't have tried to write checks his ass can't cash". No, that's not it. Kos shouldn't have thrown around unwarrented physical assaults that his ass might be forced to hand over checks for the medic to cash.

lol it hurt him when that medic guy say "what you accomplished in your life? how to fake a knee" hahah Kos like to bully people but when someone start to bully him he cant take pressure... That guy works 10 times more noble job then he , and he try to make fun of him... I lol'ed when Savak asked guy "Have you ever been cut?" ,I woudnt be surprised if they find out that ,that guy killed someone...
    Last edited by Black; 11-04-2010 at 09:52 PM.

I just got through watching the Aftermath - TUF 12: The Aftermath - Kos in a Commotion - Bloody Elbow

Josh elaborates on his run ins with Tate. I guess in the Kyle Watson blog you get some background on him too.

Apparently Josh claims that Tate recently tried to hide a spy cam in whatever gym the Aftermath is filmed in....sounds like BS, but who knows.

I can't believe Josh was that stupid....even in the Aftermath show, he still comes off like a douche and a bully....he even talks about after he knocks out George St Pierre, he is going to french kiss him or cuddle up to him on the ground while GSP is sleeping.

I also can't believe that Stevens is still cocky about his skills after his second guillotine in a row...and he even says he talks with Wilkinson after and he said he barely had it, and Stevens felt him letting up, but Stevens gassed. He still thinks he is more skilled than the rest and his only self admitted problem was his weight cut and gas tank.

Thread Information