Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weeks show TUF (spoiler)

Laughed my ass off when Stevens got submitted the 2nd time by the same damn choke. Way to overhype a fighter Dana
    And what comes to Koscheck.. Really Josh, is that male nurse the only damn thing you can come up with? And the minute that medic actually trashtalks back he looses it. Really good pr for the sport...

Edit: Oh and pulling down someone's pants, sigh. Is Josh 10 years old?

kos should be fired for punching a contestant in the face for no reason

Stevens is an absolute bum. To get caught with the same choke twice? Man way overhyped. Dane should have gotten that shot. I don't care what kind of skills the guy has on paper no way he should get a wildcard spot if he got submitted in under 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by beau420 View Post
    I just got through watching the Aftermath - TUF 12: The Aftermath - Kos in a Commotion - Bloody Elbow

Josh elaborates on his run ins with Tate. I guess in the Kyle Watson blog you get some background on him too.

Apparently Josh claims that Tate recently tried to hide a spy cam in whatever gym the Aftermath is filmed in....sounds like BS, but who knows.

I can't believe Josh was that stupid....even in the Aftermath show, he still comes off like a douche and a bully....he even talks about after he knocks out George St Pierre, he is going to french kiss him or cuddle up to him on the ground while GSP is sleeping.

I also can't believe that Stevens is still cocky about his skills after his second guillotine in a row...and he even says he talks with Wilkinson after and he said he barely had it, and Stevens felt him letting up, but Stevens gassed. He still thinks he is more skilled than the rest and his only self admitted problem was his weight cut and gas tank.
    Heres some more...It's a great read...

"Compared to TUF 12 good-guy Georges St. Pierre, Josh Koscheck certainly comes off as an asshole bully with the maturity of a fourth-grader. But as with all reality shows, there's some creative editing involved to make the villain look even worse than he (or she) really is. What we saw on Wednesday night's episode of The Ultimate Fighter was Koscheck physically assaulting Brad Tate, then making snarky comments instead of actually apologizing. It turns out that a lot of important footage landed on the cutting room floor.

In the video above, we see that Brad Tate wasn't just taunting Kos — he was also mocking the accents of the yellow-team Armenians. The fact that Tate was attacking his guys was what really set Josh off. Koscheck actually does make a heartfelt one-on-one apology to Brad, which ends with their beef getting thoroughly squashed. Before that even happens, Kos advises his team not to start any more trouble with Tate: "When you see him tomorrow, don't say one word. Kill 'em with kindness. Let me stand up for you guys. Let me look like the bad guy." It's a moment that would have swayed sympathy toward Koscheck if it were included in the episode — unfortunately, it wouldn't have fit into the show's perfect Kos-as-heel narrative."

credit to : http://www.cagepotato.com/josh-kosch...get-see-tuf-12

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural994 View Post
    Heres some more...It's a great read...

"Compared to TUF 12 good-guy Georges St. Pierre, Josh Koscheck certainly comes off as an asshole bully with the maturity of a fourth-grader. But as with all reality shows, there's some creative editing involved to make the villain look even worse than he (or she) really is. What we saw on Wednesday night's episode of The Ultimate Fighter was Koscheck physically assaulting Brad Tate, then making snarky comments instead of actually apologizing. It turns out that a lot of important footage landed on the cutting room floor.

In the video above, we see that Brad Tate wasn't just taunting Kos — he was also mocking the accents of the yellow-team Armenians. The fact that Tate was attacking his guys was what really set Josh off. Koscheck actually does make a heartfelt one-on-one apology to Brad, which ends with their beef getting thoroughly squashed. Before that even happens, Kos advises his team not to start any more trouble with Tate: "When you see him tomorrow, don't say one word. Kill 'em with kindness. Let me stand up for you guys. Let me look like the bad guy." It's a moment that would have swayed sympathy toward Koscheck if it were included in the episode — unfortunately, it wouldn't have fit into the show's perfect Kos-as-heel narrative."

credit to : The Josh Koscheck Apology You Didn't Get to See on 'TUF 12'...
    Tate mocking the Armenians definitely makes him an asshole, but it still all boils down to Kos (a professional fighter) assualted Tate (a non-fighter), when Tate did not throw any punches first or advance on him threatening violence.

This is America, and in this country we have free speech rights; which include the right to be an asshole. If a person has the balls to walk up to Brock Lesnar on the street and start talking trash to him and his wife, then Brock beats them down, Brock is the one that is legally in the wrong and will be punsihed in a court of law for it, not the asshole trash talker.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    This is America, and in this country we have free speech rights; which include the right to be an asshole.
    Not trying to start a fight but I think your definition of "free speech" is a little off. That being said I mostly agree with your statement.

You certainly have the right to an opinion and a voice but when that voice is abusive or hateful the line gets drawn.

In this case I feel that obviously both are in the wrong. I am of the belief that if you dont want to be bitten dont poke an animal but that doesnt excuse physical abuse. The whole situation should have been more professional and respectful and nothing ever would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    Tate mocking the Armenians definitely makes him an asshole, but it still all boils down to Kos (a professional fighter) assualted Tate (a non-fighter), when Tate did not throw any punches first or advance on him threatening violence.

This is America, and in this country we have free speech rights; which include the right to be an asshole. If a person has the balls to walk up to Brock Lesnar on the street and start talking trash to him and his wife, then Brock beats them down, Brock is the one that is legally in the wrong and will be punsihed in a court of law for it, not the asshole trash talker.
    The big difference is the "Streets vs Reality TV." No one would do that shit to Kos or Lesnar or whover on the streets. On reality tv....well thats another thinggggggggggg... The only reason Tate was the way he was on the show is because it was viewed by millions of people. It was his 15 min of fame and the UFC was probably ecstatic when shit finally got going on that show between team kos and team GSP. Tate obviously didn't want to press charges and i'm sure hes happy he was on TV and has a shit ton of free tap out gear. Everyone needs to remember this is a reality show...and settle down...

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural994 View Post
    The big difference is the "Streets vs Reality TV." No one would do that shit to Kos or Lesnar or whover on the streets. On reality tv....well thats another thinggggggggggg... The only reason Tate was the way he was on the show is because it was viewed by millions of people. It was his 15 min of fame and the UFC was probably ecstatic when shit finally got going on that show between team kos and team GSP. Tate obviously didn't want to press charges and i'm sure hes happy he was on TV and has a shit ton of free tap out gear. Everyone needs to remember this is a reality show...and settle down...
    I'll only disagree with you on one point...I'm sure somewhere out there, there is someone who would sacrifice their body to talking trash to a pro fighter on the street in hopes that the pro fighter would beat the hell out of them, just so they could get a good payday. Then the only question to that is....who's the bigger idiot? The jerk for taunting the fighter and getting beat up for easy cash or the pro fighter for falling for it and giving in to their emotions?

Kos probably has the IQ of a 4th grader and the maturity of a 2nd grader. The guy is borderline retarded.

The Great White Hoax

Thread Information