+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sakara wants to fight Bisping in Rome

it would probably bisbings second worst k.o of his life, i only say second tho cause i dont think Sakara would hit him after he's out
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

I think the call out might work by Sakara.. Dana likes it when guys have a hard on to fight somone and willing to make it known thats who they want.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by CanaanCreed View Post
    Legionarius: "...Anderson is a very humble guy."

LIAR!!! Don't you know how many Anderson Silva haters disagree with your PERSONAL assessment based upon your REAL WORLD PERSONAL interaction with him!?

Always considered Alessio Sakara a badass! SPQR!
    It's pretty clear that internet nerds know more about a fighter than someone who has had real social interaction with him.

Hells yeah. Exciting fighter getting some much needed PR and talk time. You don't hear much from him, and that was a great interview. Sakara would pick Bisping apart standing imo, and a fight in ROME?!?! That would be the most appropriate place for an MMA event to take place! Hope it happens in the next couple years, sooner than later. Good on ya Alessio, this fight has FOTN implications.

I lived there for 5 years and my coaches were the Noguiera brothers. They helped me get my life together and train for my first fight in the UFC. I actually would like to thank them because they helped me so much.
    That was a surprise to me. I had no idea he trained down in Brazil with the Nogueria's.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

i think this would be a close fight.. i would lean slightly towards bisbing.

7. Default

if it happens should be a barnburner
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

I think we see a fight where the promotion leading up to it over hypes both buys as being much farther up the MW rankings than they actually are

I love the idea though, crowd would be insane. I think it's a smart call out by Sakara. He knows Bisping is gonna want to stand like he does, and he knows Bisping can't knock him out. Worst that could happen would be he got out-pointed in the main event of the UFC's first trip to Rome. If he won it would be a life changer for him. War Sakara!

As much as I hate to say it.....Bisping takes this strictly on work-rate.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by CanaanCreed View Post
    Legionarius: "...Anderson is a very humble guy."

LIAR!!! Don't you know how many Anderson Silva haters disagree with your PERSONAL assessment based upon your REAL WORLD PERSONAL interaction with him!?

Always considered Alessio Sakara a badass! SPQR!
    Obviously Sakara is going to have a more positive view of Anderson since they have trained together.

To imply that our view of Anderson is unjust however is wrong. MMA fans are only going to know Anderson through his fights and various media exposures. It's the only thing we have to draw our conclusions so any thing that we think is fair as long as we can back it up with examples on why we think that way.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information