Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sakara wants to fight Bisping in Rome

Quote Originally Posted by YukonJordan View Post
    Obviously Sakara is going to have a more positive view of Anderson since they have trained together.

To imply that our view of Anderson is unjust however is wrong. MMA fans are only going to know Anderson through his fights and various media exposures. It's the only thing we have to draw our conclusions so any thing that we think is fair as long as we can back it up with examples on why we think that way.
    I don't think it's far-fetched to say the Anderson is humble and respectful to his training partners, teachers, and acquaintances while being show-boating, disrespectful, and arrogant (albeit amazingly skilled) toward his opponents while in the cage.

Personally, my opinions on Anderson are justified every time I watch him.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

A fight in the Coliseum would be amazing, love Sakara always have, Leginarious is the best nickname in MMA

3. Default

Just love to see my boy get some respect. It's nice man because when I first hit these boards, everyone was like "WTF, why is your name that?" "Why would you want to be a fan of him", etc etc. It's just nice to see other people seeing the same things youve seen for a lot longer.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Smart move, because of all of the bigname, bigtime fighters, Bisping is the ripest for the picking and in the words of William H. Bonney, Michael Bisping's promise to opponents should be, "I'll make you famous!"

5. Default

Oh, and I dont think anybody caught this but this is the 2nd or 3rd time Alessio has called to fight Bisping so who knows. He needs to get past Jorge first because this is his first co main event fight and he keeps it up who knows where he can go.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

psh i dno what everyone is smoking in here, but bisping would school sakara. yep, i said it. it's simple mma-math; bisping beat leben who beat sakara...

just kidding, but yea bisping would definitely win.

Thread Information