Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "TUF 13" tryouts draw several notables including Galvao, Amoussou, Toney

Condit and Lytle would also have no rating power.

Yes I like them as fighters, but you have to think of what would be best for the ratings.

Wandy would be a huge huge draw. he is probably the most beloved fighter in whole MMA.
    And the other coach.....mmmm maybe again Bisping...he is one of the most hated fighters lol.Chael Sonnen would have been a great option but this option is fucked up because of his roids. Sonnen vs Wandy would have been the most viewed TUF in history though.

Wandy vs Belfort would be nice too.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I hope it's not Rashad Evans and Rua.

I hope that whoever coaches, that's it's a new guy....not some guy who was on TUF as a contestant or a coach that has already coached before.

I hope they know that TUF is a great place to showcase fighters people don't know much about, same with the coaches....new assistant coaches too.

i just hope for all things normal that it isn't chuck vs tito again... lol
    "Haters want to hate. Lovers want to love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to piss on you. Yes I do, I'll Piss on you, I'll Pee on you." ~ Dave Chappelle

Im gunna assume winner of cain/JDS vs next challenger...Or long shot cuz of rankings but bader/jones winner vs franklin/ forrest winner?.. hey it could happen for both jones and better wrecking a former champ should more then grant them their shots.

Thread Information