Thread: Milk

Default Milk

So we're not supposed to drink milk or consume milk products. What are we supposed to consume in place of milk? Protien shakes with water suck. Cereal without milk is sick. Whey protein is from milk is it not? So why is milk so bad but whey protein is not? Soy milk is not an option because as everybody knows it promotes estrogen. Rice milk?

Milk is good imo (except maybe if you are seriously cutting weight). People who are intollerant to lactose are generally, although not always, the ones who preach against it.

It is best to consume live yoghurt or cheese with the milk to aid digestion, especially if you have a mild intollerance. I use milk with yoghurt in my shakes - delicious.

Rice and almond milk are good alternatives, but I hate them.

its my understanding that the fats in milk are only bad if your cutting

Oh good. I'm not intolerant and I'm not cutting weight. So milk should be fine for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead
    Oh good. I'm not intolerant and I'm not cutting weight. So milk should be fine for me?
    Yes. Make sure you get some mono & poly fats in your diet too, but the saturates in milk and other animal products are actually a vital part of a healthy diet.

awesome. thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    its my understanding that the fats in milk are only bad if your cutting
    On the contrary they are just fine. We need a balance from all types of fats except the partially hydrogenated. Your body does not store most fat. In fact it is used for energy before carbs are. If you ever eat a carb and a fat together just know that you will always store one as fat and as the other is used as energy.

Some great info on milk: CLICK HERE
    Hard Work Always Equals Results.

www.arizonakettlebelltraining.com

Thread Information