Thread: Upcoming Fights This Week: IFC, WEC, MFC, UFC

1. Default Upcoming Fights This Week: IFC, WEC, MFC, UFC

Upcoming Fights This Week: IFC, WEC, MFC, UFC - Bloody Elbow

Israel Fighting Championship: Genesis
    Tuesday, Nov. 9th live on gofightlive.tv (for $9.99) at 2:00 p.m. ET from Tel Aviv Israel

Participants include: Jeff Monson, Frank Trigg, Ricco Rodriguez, Hermes Franca, Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, Daniel Gracie , Shonie Carter

WEC 52: Faber vs. Mizugaki
    Thursday, Nov 11th live on Versus at 9:00 p.m. ET from Las Vegas, Nevada

Participants include: Urijah Faber, Takeya Mizugaki, Chad Mendes, Javier Vazquez, Joseph Benavidez, Wagnney Fabiano, Damacio Page

MFC 27: Breaking Point
    Friday, Nov 12th live on HDNet at 10:00 p.m. ET from Edmonton, Alberta

Participants include: Douglas Lima, Jesse Juarez, Ryan Ford, Pete Spratt, Glover Teixeira, David Heath, Razak Al-Hassan

UFC 122: Marquardt vs. Okami
    Saturday, Nov 13th live at 3:00 p.m. ET and on Spike at 9:00 p.m. ET from Oberhausen, Germany

Participants include: Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami, Jorge Rivera, Alessio Sakara, Dennis Siver, Amir Sadollah, Krzysztof Soszynski

There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Busy week for MMA this week =)
    Gracie Barra Alaska, holla

3. Default

And Call of Duty comes out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited. And I just can't hide it!
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

I was surprised to see Charles Bennetts face in that IFC poster. Then I read - Charles Bennett Withdraws From Israel Fighting Championship: Genesis

Charles Bennett Withdraws From Israel Fighting Championship: Genesis -- MMA Fighting

Ben-Avi would not divulge why "Kid Kaos" couldn't fight, but sources tell MMA Fighting it was due to the fact that his passport was set to expire during his time in Israel and there wasn't enough time to renew it.

As a result, MMA veteran Thiago Meller (16-3), who lost to Jose Aldo via majority decision in 2006, will step in to fight Ariel Abargel (3-0).
    And one of the most star studded MFC events ever:
    MFC Welterweight Championship bout: Douglas Lima (c) vs. Jesse Juarez
    Pete Spratt vs. Ryan Ford
    David Heath vs. Glover Teixeira
    Dwayne Lewis vs. Razak Al-Hassan
    Kajan Johnson vs. Orestes Betran

If you haven't seen Douglas Lima before....he is the shit...better than his record implies.

Glover Teixeira has only 2 loses on his record...against Eric Schwartz and Ed Herman.....wins against Matt Horwich, Sokoudjou, Joaquim "Mamute" Ferreira (who is 1-1 against Junior Dos Santos)

I think it's gonna be another really entertaining card....I'm surprised they have been able to stack their cards for their last handful of events.

And of course the WEC and UFC events are stacked.....actually...I was looking over the WEC event...preparing my bets me and my buddies do and there are a couple fights that look like they might be completely outmatched, but we'll see. Maybe some of these lesser known guys are really gonna try and step it up.

WEC 52 is gonna be epic.

Wait so Hermes Franca came out of retirement? Nice, big Franca fan here...

Edit...he came out of retirement in September in a rematch against Eric Wisely losing by UD...

I didn't even know

And also, another upcoming fight...Pacman vs Tijuana Tornado

this is going to be great weekend...

wow jew gold can actually get buy some decent names. I might actually have to check out the IFC card. sokoudjou has very interesting first rounds and shonie carter and franca always put on good shows.

no offence to any jewish members btw
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

Quote Originally Posted by sakara=excitement View Post
    and call of duty comes out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited. And i just can't hide it!
    truth!

Thread Information