+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This weeks TUF Aftermath - Episode 9

Default This weeks TUF Aftermath - Episode 9

TUF 12: The Aftermath - Personal - Bloody Elbow

Quarterfinalists McKenzie, Brookins and Nam Phan talk weight classes, attitudes and their fights with Stephan Bonnar. Oh, and Street Fighter.

TUF 12: TUF 1209: Exclusive - The Taste of Defeat
    After his first career defeat, a distraught Cody McKenzie listens to the celebration of Team Koscheck and is consoled by Georges St-Pierre.
    Well....I suggest in particular checkin the 2nd video. Anyone who thought last week that Josh was portrayed on the show as a douche but it wasn't him, it was the show......check that video....it's short and it shows the real child bully Koscheck and how he really is.

First video isn't too bad either. Nam, Cody and Brookens all seem pretty cool with each other. I'd like to see them all fight again, even Cody. He gassed and didn't have the experience.....but hopefully he has grown because of this loss

That much about Kos not being dick , he should also take picture of center of ring when Paulo Thiago TKO him , or take picture from whole octagan when Thiago Alves beat his ass all over place... That guy will never know what is to be humble , when he lose he STFU and he win one after 10 loses he start acting like dick , fuck people like that...

koscheck is such a hypocrite. the fat one cant say anything to sevak because he is a contestant but he can talk shit to cody? at least cody doesnt completely suck as a fighter like sevak does.

sevak and stephens are two of the biggest fuck heads TUF has had in a while. they are both complete shit fighters but feel as if they can talk shit even though theyve been eliminated in humiliating fashion.

also my hatred of nam phan has grown to a new level. imo he is a bigger douche then koscheck, stephens and sevak. he is such a little fake POS. he pretends to be all nice and humble and everyones best friend then every time he taunts and rubs it in and doesnt even do it directly because he is a bitch.

i can at least say i respect stephens and sevak for being themselves and not a complete fake tool i guess. cant say the same for nam phag.

Nam sucks. If Cody didn't gas he would have won. I would like to see Nam fight Brooking

Quote Originally Posted by Caine2878 View Post
    Nam sucks. If Cody didn't gas he would have won. I would like to see Nam fight Brooking
    I don't think Nam sucks man, though Cody probably would've won with the game plan employed if he hadn't gassed.

I thought Cody's stand-up was pretty bad, and it seemed like he was over-reliant on his guillotine - he seemed to go try to go to it whenever possible, even when it wasn't on (like when he was on top) - I guess you can't blame him though as it always worked for him in the past.

Does it really surprise anyone at this point what a huge hypocrite Koscheck really is? Someone should send Koscheck some pictures/videos of his big losses.

As for Nam, the guy acts all nice and stuff in the house before the fight. But when he wins, he acts like a gigantic idiot and rubs it in as much as he can from a distance (wall betweeen etc.). To me him being a nice guy just seems like an act and his true self pops out everytime he wins. Either that or he can't control emotions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    That much about Kos not being dick , he should also take picture of center of ring when Paulo Thiago TKO him , or take picture from whole octagan when Thiago Alves beat his ass all over place... That guy will never know what is to be humble , when he lose he STFU and he win one after 10 loses he start acting like dick , fuck people like that...
    he should get a picture of his face after diego fucked him up on tuf 1. Wtf did he do in tuf.. lay on chris leben for 3 rounds?

Well Kos is a complete dumbass and everyone knows that, not because he had 2 minutes last week when he acted classy for the first time of his life means that he is actually nice, he is a stupid dick, just look how he acts, how he provokes, how he talks shit. But dont worry, next month GSP will whoop his ass and hopefully will make a hole in Koschek´s goof face.

About Nam Phan, I agree with Icecold. He acts all humble and nice before the fights but when he wins just look how he acts, First time he was hitting the wall, this time he acts like a complete idiot screaming "Uuuuushhh". Seems that he is an hypocrite, and Jonathan will destroy him, Phan is not a bad fighter but I have not been impressed by him at all. He has a very poor ground game and his striking is just Ok, nothing special.

GSP is classy, he is very good motivating his fighters even after they lose. I think any fighter would prefer to has GSP as coach rather than Kos.

Some people have said that the "GSP is good/Kos is bad" is just a "storyline" of UFC to hype the fight, that in reality Kos is probably very nice and all that.
    Well maybe Kos is nice in real life (I doubt it thought), but the thing is that on TV he acts like a total prick, like a big mouthed asshole so I am sorry but the only opinion I can have about him is that he is an asshole and nothing more than that.

But guys that talk a lot of shit sooner or later get their ass kicked, we have seen dozens of examples, and Kos wont be exception. GSP kicked his ass the first time (at least because of that Kos should not talk too much) and will do it again.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Flou View Post
    Does it really surprise anyone at this point what a huge hypocrite Koscheck really is? Someone should send Koscheck some pictures/videos of his big losses.

As for Nam, the guy acts all nice and stuff in the house before the fight. But when he wins, he acts like a gigantic idiot and rubs it in as much as he can from a distance (wall betweeen etc.). To me him being a nice guy just seems like an act and his true self pops out everytime he wins. Either that or he can't control emotions at all.
    basically nams a pussy who cant face someone face to face then when he wins and feels more confident and rubs it in from a distance so that again he wont have to face the person face to face.

he is sooooooo overrated coming in the season everyone is like o he was on elite xc and rarara but every moderately good guy that he faced have destroyed him(thomson, omigawa, cavalcante, evangelista, etc)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information