Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Lentz street fight?

Default Jeff Lentz street fight?

If you watch the first episode of this season of the Ultimate Fighter, at the very end they do the "This season on the ultimate fighter" clip where they show all the shenanigans that happen during the season. If you watch it, Jeff Lentz hits someone with a nasty uppercut outside of the cage (they are outside of the house at night time). Considering the next episode is the last episode to air, and Spike didn't put it in the teaser for the episode, do you think they completely cut out the street fight between Lentz and the other fighter (I can't remember his name)?

Any thoughts?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

isnt there a show inbetween the semi finals and the finals? seems like last year they had a show that went over the shit that happend in the house that wasnt shown through out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dgil View Post
    If you watch the first episode of this season of the Ultimate Fighter, at the very end they do the "This season on the ultimate fighter" clip where they show all the shenanigans that happen during the season. If you watch it, Jeff Lentz hits someone with a nasty uppercut outside of the cage (they are outside of the house at night time). Considering the next episode is the last episode to air, and Spike didn't put it in the teaser for the episode, do you think they completely cut out the street fight between Lentz and the other fighter (I can't remember his name)?

Any thoughts?
    Not sure. I was told someone was kicked out of the house. There was a spoiler somewhere on the internet when this season of TUF started, but I haven't found it (although I didn't look too hard)

I have been waiting all season for it....never knew when it would come....hopefully it comes soon.

Damn this season flew by....it's seem like they cut a couple of episodes out or something.
    Lost SIG bet to Leucoethiops

Hopefully they show it because it looked crazy as hell ahah
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

i was wondering the same . next weeks show is 2hr so maybe they show it then . I hope they cut it myself the fights should be kept in the cage as its a sport .

it was spencer paige who he punched. and i was wondering this last night too that seems like a huge deal i dont know why theyd cut that out.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    it was spencer paige who he punched. and i was wondering this last night too that seems like a huge deal i dont know why theyd cut that out.
    To help boost this seasons TUF DVD sales and prevent immature conduct that is detrimental to the way MMA is perceived by some media outlets....DVD does usually come out within a month after the Finale. And if they didn't put that shit on TV, I wonder how much it would impact DVD sales (especially pre-ordered) before it is all over the internet.

yea maybe here is the video in case anyone didnt see it

"DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Weird...he doesn't seem to have his cast on so it must have been a lot earlier in the season. Lentz seems like a guy you wouldn't want to get in the face of.

I don't think this season has been bad as far as debauchery goes. Pretty decent talent as well.
    |
    |

(lookoutawhale original content)

Thread Information