+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Lentz street fight?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlerocks View Post
    Weird...he doesn't seem to have his cast on so it must have been a lot earlier in the season. Lentz seems like a guy you wouldn't want to get in the face of.

I don't think this season has been bad as far as debauchery goes. Pretty decent talent as well.
    bruce leeroy, nam phan, marc stephens, and sevak are all total douches last year there was just yager. i guess you can make a case that cody is a douche too even though hes hilarious

oh and obviously the biggest douche bag of all...josh koscheck.

haha me and a few of my buddies are going to go train at Kurt's with Greg Soto and I am certain Jeff will be there too. It's actually during the UFC 124 weekend so I am going to see if I can get Eddie Alvarez to come out with us and pit them both in a street fight

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    bruce leeroy, nam phan, marc stephens, and sevak are all total douches last year there was just yager. i guess you can make a case that cody is a douche too even though hes hilarious

oh and obviously the biggest douche bag of all...josh koscheck.
    debauchery != douchebagginess

I don't think Nam is an asshole, I just think he's not really very intelligent. Marc Stephens is cocky but the cast have almost all said he was one of the nicest guys in the house.

Koscheck is the biggest douche ever on TUF and simultaneously the least intelligent person ever on the show. The guy can barely speak English. The editing team for TUF must be having a blast with his interviews.
    |
    |

(lookoutawhale original content)

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    haha me and a few of my buddies are going to go train at Kurt's with Greg Soto and I am certain Jeff will be there too. It's actually during the UFC 124 weekend so I am going to see if I can get Eddie Alvarez to come out with us and pit them both in a street fight
    The girl I am seeing lives down the road from Kurt, and I live not too far away from his gym. Let me know how it is. I train at Almeida's gym, definitely worth considering as well if you're going to be in Jersey.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

I been to Almeida's, reminded me too much of Renzo's. the crew was solid though! I train in NYC so no need for me personally to travel to NJ haha

I'll let you know if and where we're going so if you'd like come join us

Very, very strange that it it's in the spoilers but hasn't been included yet. Hopefully it'll be in the last episode, if not we should just flood Dana on Twitter until we get an answer

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

They completely cut it out of the season!
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

what the fuck?

Maybe it was all CGI.

But seriously, maybe the producers at TUF are turning a page and trying to make it more about the fighters and their growth and not just about exploiting some fighters during weak points in their lives...being stuck in a house for a few months with no outside contact, forced to be with a random group of crazy people.

looks like they have duked us into buying the season on dvd now lolz. interesting that they showed it on the previews and did not air it on an episode.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information