Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeff Lentz street fight?

Who really cares guys? Do you actually want to see a couple of idiots (probably wasted) fight like a couple of high school kids?

I mean this shit happens every season and you guys are complaining about not seeing it again this time around?

are we complaining? i think we're more confused buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    are we complaining? i think we're more confused buddy.
    This. I never said "Damn I'm so angry I didn't get to see another street fight that's the only reason I watched!" I am just wondering why Spike ultimately decided not to air it, and why Lentz wasn't punished for it? He clearly levels another fighter outside of the cage, and wasn't penalized for it. I don't mind, I am a fan of Lentz's, but it just seems weird that they could have used this as a huge marketing tool, and Dana is supposedly 'very strict' about this kind of behavior (as he has shown in past seasons), so why did this get special treatment?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information