+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE's John Cena coming to MMA?

Default WWE's John Cena coming to MMA?

John Cena Fired From WWE, Potential Strikeforce Superfight With Bautista Upcoming? - Watch Kalib Run

On last night's WWE PPV "Survivor Series", John Cena (as special guest referee) did not fulfill his obligation and thus has been fired by Wade Barrett. Cena, a 33 year old, 10 year pro, had a career in bodybuilding before transitioning to wrestling back in 2001.

Though Cena does not have any amateur background in any combat sports like his former fellow wrestler Brock Lesnar, he hopes his mantra of "Hustle. Loyalty. Respect." will lead to him becoming a passable MMA fighter.

"I wasn't that good a rapper, but I hustled and got a deal. I wasn't that good of a wrestler, but I earned respect and became a champion. Now I look to take all of that and become the best cage fighter I can be," said Cena of his prospective MMA career.

"I retired him," Cena reminded us, in regards to Dave Bautista, referring to their WWE match earlier this year. "I beat him while wrestling and I think I can beat him in the cage. I'd like to see if we can get that put together, I'm not an old man, but time is of the essence."
    I hope this isn't true, I had enough of these WWE guys coming to MMA.

2. Default

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Give me a break......
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

4. Default

Hold on, I forgot to add something....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

It's April Fools already??????

....From his comments. It almost makes him sound like he actually thinks that WWE is real....He said he beat Bautista in wrestling and he wants to do it in the cage.....LMFAO

Lightbulb

It's called a storyline ladies and gentlemen.....just in time for Monday Night Raw to boost their ratings tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Hold on, I forgot to add something....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I think you need to elaborate on this a little bit more....lol

something like this:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmm, I dont know how strikeforce contracts are. But can someone compete over at strikeforce, and still be with wwe? Like could Cena go to strikeforce, hype up fight to holy hell in order go get more publicity and make sure his challenger is a can, and then after he wins, go back to wwe?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information