Thread: Jeff Lentz, Spencer Paige fight explained by Nam Phan

Default Jeff Lentz, Spencer Paige fight explained by Nam Phan

TUF 12: Episode 12. Q&A with special correspondent Nam Phan.

The name of the article is TUF 12: Episode 12. Q&A with special correspondent Nam Phan. I didn't make it the title because im only posting the one question.

VigilanteMMA: It was a very impressive performance. Now letís talk about your fight. They showed you training for your fight alone. Where were your teammates/coaches?

Nam Phan: It was Sunday. We usually donít train on Sunday. The coaches didnít really know. As for my teammates, something pretty big went down on Saturday night. They didnít show it on TV, but Jeff Lentz and Spencer Paige got into it. How it started was, Spencer got really drunk and started calling out guys on the Yellow team, saying heíd knock everyone out. Eventually, Lentz said he couldnít knock him out. So they both took turns punching each other and Spencer Paige ends up breaking Lentzís jaw. He had to get his mouth wired shut. Anyway, the bottom line is with all of the commotion, no one went to bed until 6 am. I had to train at 8 am the next morning.
    click the link for the rest of the article...

OK why did they not show this!!! what the fuck put it in the previews but not the shows? i dont get this at all.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

That explains my post. Good find.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    OK why did they not show this!!! what the fuck put it in the previews but not the shows? i dont get this at all.
    maybe they want to get the dvd sales up with all the extended footage

i dont get y they worry about dvd sales when they put every episode on the website...who would waste their money?

Paige broke Lentz' jaw? Paige looked like he just about got KO'd in that part we saw.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Thread Information