Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite Fighter of all time?

Default Who's your favorite Fighter of all time?

I'd like to know who's your guys all time favorites.

I'm a big Randy Couture fan.Right now in the UFC I like Karo,not because he's the best just b/c I really like his style of fighting.Judo really is beautiful to watch.It's like poetry in motion.You got to love Karo's technique he makes his throws look effortlessly.

no lying i live close to karo in north hollywood he is two houses down and i chill with his brother i only talked to him once all arminean family and i am mexican..........but i like chuck lidell he is my favorite....... also nick diaz i love his style but he has been loseing lately.......

If we're talking all-time, I gotta say Sakuraba, Nogueira, Silva, and Rampage. I guess I'm a PRIDE mark.

Silva, Rampage, Ken, Frank, Genki Sudo, Loiseau, I like Silva the best out of all of them though.

When I first saw this thread I thought "easy, it's....", but then I had to think.

YOU SOB, you got me to think!!!!

I wanted to say Frank Shamrock, then I thought BJ Penn, then I went to Liddle, Couture, Minotauro, Crocop, Le Banner. Then my head started thumping.

So one of the above......or Arlovski....no Hansen...shit!!!

Yeah it really is hard to pick. If I was forced to pick one, it'd be Nogueira. His dominate run as champion and P4P best in PRIDE was when I started re-watching the sport religiously. Hadn't watched it regularly since the really early days. When I re-caught up with the sport, Nogueira was fighting Gary Goodridge. I followed his whole run from there, and man he's just an inspirational figure. One of the greatest of all time. Gotta respect what he's done. I badly wanted him to get Fedor back, and somewhat expected it to happen because Nogueira made a career out of doing what people thought he couldn't do. Unfortunately, Fedor is just the man right now. Well not unfortunately for most, but for die-hard Nog fans like myself, it's a shame that finally someone came along that he couldn't defy the odds against.

First I would like to say great site.

I've been watching UFC since the beging and only a hand full of Pride so i don't know many of thier fighters,but my favorite fighters are Victor Belfort(SP?) and not because he was truely awsome but because of his attitude is Tank A.

It's Vitor. I can't really pick just 1 fighter. I like Shogun, BJ Penn, Hansen, Cro Cop, Genki Sudo, and Josh Barnett. From the old skool fighters, Royce, Bas, Frank Shamrock, and Mark Kerr.

Not really going with topic here, but can anyone tell me why Dan Severn is liked so much?

He has been in some of the WORST fights I have ever had the misfortune to watch & yes I did watch his "superfight" with Shamrock for the full length hoping it was going to get better (although that fastforward button was SCREAMING my name!). Then I sat & watched his Pride 1 Kimo fight!!

But damn it, I still like the guy!

Oh yeah Bas Rutten, let's not forget him. He's definitely my favorite from the old school days.

I'm not sure why people like Dan Severn so much. Anyone who had success in the early UFC days have a cult following that is seemingly never going to die. Royce Gracie is proof of this big time with UFC 60 coming up, it's actually pretty divided as to who people think will win - even the die-hard fans of the sport who you would think would know better.

Thread Information