+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite Fighter of all time?

Exclamation Favorite Fighter of all time

My favorite fighter of all time is Royce Gracie... Why Royce. He's the one who made MMA Famous... He opened the door for all MMA guys. if it wasnt for Royce we wouldnt have this room to be in right now.. we wouldnt have UFC PRIDE OR Any other BIG MMA ORG.

No doubt Royce is the man.I figured you'd say Rickson though you're always talking about how great he is on the discussion board thing.

I'm Mr.Richardson

Default Favorite Figher

I would Say Rickson. but i do think hes one of the best ever to fight but Rickson is Money Greedy... Rickson wouldnt step upto the plate where Royce did. Royce can be given a hard time. but i dont care who you are after 6 rounds of fighting i wouldnt and most MMA guy for the exception im thinking Jermemy Horn would be one of the only fighters that would keep fighting after 6 rounds... i mean enough is Enough.

Oleg Taktarov is my fav. I watched him fight Ruas and Oleg had him in a choke for about 10 mins, Ruas got out of it and then proceeded to beat the shit out of Oleg. I felt bad for Oleg. Now I got another fav, Nathan Marquardt. I guess it helps to be related to him to grant him as a "fav."

Right, got it.

If I had to choose my favorite fighter it would be a close call between Ricardo Arona or Ryan Gracie........or GSP. One of those...definately one of those.

Or Couture!

Wow I'm surprised to see Arona on a favorites list, he's usually on the most boring fighters or biggest disappointments type lists.

Usually by people only interested in KO's.

Damn.. maybe i should watch some Arona.. I know very little about the guy...

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAlumni
    Damn.. maybe i should watch some Arona.. I know very little about the guy...
    These a class HL real on the pic/video forum. Shows him butchering Saku & Silva.

Fedor and Matt Hughes. Fedor is the baddest man on the planet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information